Reviews for What Women Want
Insert-Smiley-Face chapter 15 . 10/22/2008
Wow, that has got to be one of the cutest stories I have ever read. GREAT JOB! Keep up the great work

-Smiley
michi ftw chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
oh forgot to say something i also hate mimato get over it matt doesnt end up with mimi!
michi ftw chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
yeah i agree with archaloys i spelled his name wrong but he is right matt and sora married each other get over it i hate when people put stuff like taiora rules or something although they dont announce who mimi marries or who tai marries were just assuming btw this story was great one of my faves i use to be a taiora fan till i saw the last episode then i realized wtf am i reading this for...
PyroEra chapter 14 . 8/30/2008
KYAH! XD

Fantastic fanfic! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE! I praise thee (bows down countless times)

The whole was so well written and it just all tied in with each other perfectly! I wish I could as well as you :D

Aww, Tai was so awesome in this! You really made him into like the 'perfect' guy that a girl would just DIE for!

I especially loved how it ended up being Michi (yes, me a fan la~) but I wouldn't have minded if it was Taiora because since this was so well written, the pairing wouldn't have affected my good thoughts on this story!

I laugh at Davis' hippie phase...it was a total crack up and my jaw literally dropped when he came to school with the flowers and the white shirt and that "spread the love!" attitude XD

Do you do counselling by any chance? Because the advice given here were actually quite convincingly good! Tai's first day as a school advisor really rocked, didn't it? NYAH! I love the cat, Miko! :3 And I also ADORE Tai's Dad's lame advice... :)

You did such a wonderful job with this fanfiction and so should feel REAL PROUD of yourself! (Pats you on the back)

Lol, this is a definite favourite! I hope to read more of your work! Please don't stop writing, EVER!

PyroEra
Archayos chapter 11 . 8/21/2008
Heh. I really loved the storyline. The base of the plot was very strong, so I was kinda sure from the first chapter that it'd be very well executed. Apart from a few grammatical errors I found here and there, and a few unrealistic points, I've gotta say that this is one of my favorite stories in the Digimon Fanfiction section.

Also, I've got a question for all you Taiora lovers. What is WRONG with you people? I mean, Sora MARRIED Matt. And it was officially announced. It's The End between Tai and Sora. Finished. Get over it. It's not that I have a problem with your coupling, but with your stinking "LOL TAIORA RULZ MICHI SUCKZ Y U PUT IN MICHI NO!1lone" attitude. Just stop, seriously. Respect others opinions, and they'll respect yours.
inori chapter 14 . 7/2/2008
that was a really cute story..i really like the mimixtai pair..
Edward chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Ok i'm only doing this to continu with the best fan fiction i've ever read o and get tai and mimi to make out
A.R. Kennedy chapter 14 . 5/29/2007
I loved this so much, I didn't even care that Matt and Sora ended up together.
Bla8 chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
WHAT

Tai kissed another girl NOT SORA, SOra was ment for TAI MENT for Tai, not this this this this...

(Breathe deeply)

Unfortunatly I am hooked on your story or I would leave right now...

Tai and antoher girl...

but i forgive you for it may not be a Ken Kari, and maybe a TAKARI

YEA
Bla8 chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
Amazing,

Matt and Sora never again

Tai and Sora for ever

but does Kari really like Ken

I was dying, so i hoped it wasnt true, but i like you story so i wont stop reading

TAI AND SORA FOR EVER
000000000135 chapter 15 . 1/29/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! I READ ALL THE WAY FROM CHAPTER 1-15, AND IT'S SO AWESOME! GREAT JOB!
Kitty and Kitsune Sisters chapter 15 . 12/31/2006
this was really good, you did a great job with the ending
lazygirl chapter 14 . 12/6/2006
Aww, that was a really cute story :) I think you made a lot of insightful points about life which you don't find very often in stories. Great story!
Pulchritudinous Gal chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
i think u should make this a michi

i hate taiora !
LaurynHill chapter 13 . 9/24/2006
I read this for the second time and I was really happy. I love how you write, I love your stories, and I'm this close *spaces fingers apart* from loving you [J/k] xD! Well, I am always impressed with a well written story, and thsi is definitly well written. too bad this isnt Taiora, but your story wish is, so I'm satisfied! Update tokyo princess sometime soon! keep it up!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »