Reviews for À La Mode
Sol chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
omg this is soooo adorable!
Fher34 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Like always, your writting style just leaves me speechless. I 've loved how you wrote ikagia and the chill of winter and now this one. I'm a sasuhina fan and when I read your story I decided to make an anime painting :D xD at the end, I decided to call it 'Light ' from when hina asked for light in chapter 2. If you wish to see it let me know.
On the other hand, naruhina is my main pairing and I liked how you made the progress with them in here :D thank you for sharing your story with us!
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
OMGAAAAWD! That was so FREAKING adorable! Holy sh*t I think I'm drooling rainbows... DANGIT! Haha, this one-shot was AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
SOO cute!
Waabishkizi-Maa'ingan chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I had to fight the urge to squeal... xD

Good one shot. I'm liking the Ryukaze story too.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
*giggles* Awwww... NaruHina is so cute...

*facepalms* Bleh. I can just see Hinata's train of thought. I'm with Naruto on this one.
Giselle Satomi chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
KAWAIIIIII! hah! At last! Naruto is soooo adorable!
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Loooool, so good !
An adoring fan chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Kawwwiii that was adorable and very in character I'm reading the mother story as well but am yet to catch up so I haven't reviewed yet but this was so absolutely wonderful I couldn't resist you are a truly brilliant writer I love the way make your characters so lifelike
WinterSoulstis chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE! I was smiling the entire time and I'm so glad that I'm locked away in my room right now otherwise my parents would have thought I was a freak smiling at my laptopt he way I was.

Awesome job! I kinda hope you write more NarutoxHinata stuff. :D Hinata is my favourite Naruto girl and her and Naruto are just adorable together!

Once again, great job! *Still smiling from story*
sumiko808 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Omg i love it! so cute and i think that's totally what they'd do! good job on A La Mode & Ryukaze: Dragon Wind! [:
Okazaki323 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
awesome. loved it. cute.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
inscape.peril chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Life should be served a la mode
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »