Reviews for À La Mode
DeadFlameV2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
(sigh) You gotta love those Naru/Hina moments.

Nicely Done
runjumpfly07 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
really nice
Hatsue Cybanne chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Wahh! Kawaii~! :D

Anyway, i like the colour blue too (your name) :P
Occupational Hazard chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Wow. That was great. Just the right amount of tension, fluff, and even action! I wasn't expecting that one. You couldn't have ended this oneshot on a more perfect note! That kiss would make anyone feel that WAFFy sensation. Nice job!

- Kuso, How Mendokuse -
valianttoasters chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
yay! go naruto! this was really great! i was wondering what happened on that trip to the store... . that was great!
AvidReaderAlso chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Poor Hinata - still rattled by Naruto, even as an adult. Of course, he is a rather overwhelming personality, isn't he? lol. I was glad that his eyes finally opened with regards to his shy little lady-friend. And, I enjoyed seeing some chivalry, Naruto-style. ;)

The last line was spot on. Heh heh.
Lunarangel's Dark Flame chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
How cute! Naru-kun to the rescue and it just...oh, great story! Bai-Bai!
destiny-penguin chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Oh my gosh! That is such a perfect NaruHina oneshot! You kept everyone in character too! This is great!
WizKid94 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Now I want ice cream! Darnit! It's too late! Why do I always have such odd cravings after reading cute stories when my favorite couples kiss and/or get together over food! Other than that...I loved it!
ramenluver333 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
ahh! that was soo cute!
FoxxTrot.Tango chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Those two are so sweet! :)
Savvy0X chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
AH! That was the CUTEST most ADORABLE thing I have ever read! Oh my God! I loved it Lanse. Truly awesome. I've always been a Naruto and Hinata shipper, they're just too damn cute together to NOT be put together you know? I loved it.
dragunzahurr chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
that was so adorable!

great detail, very descriptive.

i enjoyed it.

:D
Aneirin chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
great! this was very good! i loved the disclaimer. and the line at the very end was funny.
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Nice! See, I'm reading it!

TAL