Reviews for À La Mode
0-0

AW!

Lt. RaIQ
pixiedust8831 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Oh my gosh! I loved that! NaruHina is an adorable pairing if written right, and you did just that! More Kudos!
Fabulously chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
*Squees.*

So...damn...cute!

I think I giggled myself hoarse from all the fluff present in this chapter, especially the end part, obviously. Even the arrival of those drunk idiots didn't dull the lightness. Naruto to the rescue! xD

Loved it, loved it! 'Tis going into my favourites, along with Ryukaze.
Rawr chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Damn... That was a really nicely written story. I liked how you managed to keep everyone in character, for the most part. Very nice and descriptive, while still keeping my interest.

needs more stories like this. .
Haan chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
*News announcer on TV: Large parts of eastern central Sweden has finished evacuating, on account of huge amounts of fluff and emo among various NaruHina fans reading fanficition. The police are still unsure of what the story actually was. Sources say that the story is short, making the tracings very difficult. The hospitals in the region are becoming flooded with fans, whose eyes have turned into hearts, and people suffocating from pink fluffy stuff.*

Well, it could happen. I'm a grown man and all that, but this story should make all sorts of meters explode or go of the charts. Absolutely lovely. Don't hesitate to try another one of these sugarcoated pieces, 'cause you can really write them without making the fluff go runny.

Ehh... I just totally lost it, didn't I? Oh well, so I'm a romantic, sue me.
lil'rockgirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
woa...so...sweet... i really would like some fillers o be made out from your stories...or...even better, a whole new arc with your character! :D i mean...jessh... they could, they just brought up a new FEMALE-character...so...why not another one ?:D
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4