Reviews for The Last Chapter
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Snape's death isn't only a scar on Harry's soul but it's a stain on the whole wizarding world bacause his death was so unjustified!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Well said, Harry. Severus did what he promised your mother he would do.
Fleur JulizzeD chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Very well done.
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Killing ole Dumby wasn't bad! It was for the best in 3 ways: saved Draco, helped est. Sev further in fooling Voldemort, and most importantly it put Albus out of his misery and made his death help others! It was so important! okay I will stop rambling. This was once again good and I loved "an emptiness that he didn't know how to fill now invaded." Soo accurate. That's exactly how I imagined Harry feeling. Too many emotions!
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I think the touch with the scars always being there was nice. Good job!
Rosebud811 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Impressive foresight! I'm in awe.
q.thews chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
It is good in itself but i don't think JKR would write (can we say already say wrote as we approach the publish date ? :-) ) something like it as in style and in events. Maybe the length, even if we know that she write quite long chapters...

Ciao!
cylobaby chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
God, I love Snape.
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
If DH ended on such a note, I'd be very pleased. I want the bittersweet ending where Harry grows up to accept life isn't divided into black and white and where he will never fully heal. Sadly, I get the feeling we're going to get some sappy, Disney ending where Snape is evil and Harry remains a self-absorbed brat!
tall oaks chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was really nice. Harry's growth and understanding was very well thought through.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
-sniffle- Love it!
jasedai chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Great
uptowngirl48 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
wonderful!
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Yes, this scar will stay forever. That's why the story can't end this way and he hasn't to die... ;-)

Thanks for such an interesting meaning of the last word of the serie and for the story.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Cool! (though I for one believe that Harry would cheerfully accept the sacrifice and go off whistling, not a care in the world-remember, this is the kid who almost killed Draco and was whining about his detention within a couple of weeks-and Dumbledore didn't bother to tell Harry it was bad form to almost murder a student, even if he was a Slytherin, either).

This is a better Harry than I expect to see in canon. Yay!