Reviews for Faith and Dreams
Guest chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
Please update. I miss this story of X-files and X-men.
Yuki chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
Update please.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/10/2013
you have NO idea how much i"m looking forward to you finishing this lol. You might be the best 'all-things-gambit' writer I've come across
RLS83843 chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
You need to describe how the suit would work with going to the restroom. Not trying to be crass, but it sounds like that could be a problem with the scene as written. Hope you get back to the story someday.
RLS83843 chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
I had forgotten how good this story is, Please consider resuming this story at some point.
Sugahroc57 chapter 21 . 2/1/2012
Yet another fic that has left me sitting on my sofa stunned! Not by the amazing plot or situations of our characters but the realization of when this was posted and never updated!

Wow, you do know how to leave a girl hangin' :)

Loved the alternate dimension. The way you married the X files and the X men with such flow is incredible.

Instantly, I see every scene in my head like a movie which is like a high to me.. And what a rush...

Hopefully we all get to one day read the completed fic of "Faith and Dreams".

Ru
Mira McGrath1 chapter 21 . 1/12/2011
This is so good. It's so well written, and you've really nailed all the characters. The way you set up it, I could so believe all of this would happen in either storyverse. I really loved this, and the prequel. I really hope you write more one day. I'll read it eagerly.

Miranda

.com
Stargatefanatic123 chapter 21 . 3/15/2010
This is an exellent fanfic! I throughly enjoy it. You have managed to get the essences of the character down to an art. It is simply superb and I cannot wait until your next installment!

Anna
HellzCrusader chapter 21 . 2/1/2010
awesome job! i love these stories and look forward to you contuing this one, i can tell that things are starting to really pull together. I actually had to go back and re-watch a lot of the X-Files episodes to get a better feel for some of the background info, but i LOVE it. wonderful job!
KimDWil71 chapter 21 . 5/13/2009
Hi, I just want to say that this is the best story I've read. Since I am a huge fan of X-files and X-men, this story was the greatest and I wish to see more of it.

Are you going to make more stories like this?

Write back soon.
mofalle chapter 21 . 4/26/2009
Oh Wow this is still on the internet! I read this fic many, many, years ago when you first started posting thisd on your x-men website. Wolverine:Origins made think of the X-men again and I started hunting for Gambit fics. I loved the complexity and attention to detail of your witing style. This is one of the best crossovers I've ever read. I am happy to see you are posting your other fics. Finding these fics was like finding an old friend.

You truly are/were the best fanfic writer of Gambit. I remember when the Gambit comic came out, when Fabian (the writer) was asking the gambit forum questions. He was given the suggestion to read your works. He declined, but I can't remember the valid reason he gave.

Now if only I could find the Xavier and Lillinada(sp?) are Remy's parents fic. The was a great AU.
scribblemyname chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
This is like one of my favorite chapters of all your fics (45 of Blind Sight beats it out). I love the whole scene with Remy and the bankers and keep coming back to these lines:

Remy kept his hands open and away from his body as he turned to the heavyset man. He didn't feel like trying to dodge bullets. "I'd say I'm in a pretty good position to bargain," he told him.

Love it. Love it. Love it. All your fics are so lovely.
scribblemyname chapter 21 . 3/31/2009
Wonderful! Fabulous! Suspenseful! You are going to finish it, right?
NacaciaX chapter 21 . 1/30/2009
Completely believable cross-over. You write the ROMY relationship so well. All your stories are incredible. I'm crossing my fingers in the hope that you finish all of them!
CPAnthoni chapter 20 . 12/3/2008
I already reviewed chapter 21 a long time ago, and it won't let me add another review to that chapter, so I'll add it here. I just reread it all and wanted to say that this is really one of the best and most original stories I have read, and I do hope it is finished one day.