Reviews for Rolling Pins and Bad Cream
CreativelyNumb chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Haha, that was a cute story. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
That was great. Its a wonder they didn't have more mishaps at the house from the way you described it.
chimp1984 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Hee hee hee! Another funny one! I think my family is starting to think I'm drunk or something... oh well! I loved it! HILARIOUS! The mental images... LMFAO!
Jellicos chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
You know, I think this story gets better every time I read it.

And after this you can't possibly hold onto the insane idea that you can't write humor!

The characterisation is excellent, the writing is great and damn the plot is funny:) The best part is that I still can't find the ines I gave you, the ones you had to include in the story for the challenge. You've imbedded them so well that it's hard for me to find them at all.

Great work hon! So much fun!

This one's going on my list;)

elliott ashes chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I like this a lot, it's very funny.
FloatingInMoon chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
"Catherine felt how her breath caught in her throat and she wondered why the world was spinning so fast. " - I was still wondering how come it's "the world spinning" and not something like "a pain forming" lol, when I contnd, "Then she realized that it was probably from the woman falling on top of her." woah, nice and sweet little twist. :]
CaptainK8 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
That was hilarious! Unfortunately I don't need bricks, a bear rug, or a rolling pin to have the grace of Sara in your story... I loved it :)
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 4/16/2007