Reviews for Verbal
Harbour Master chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
aha, I just about died when Dean told Sam he looked like a My Little Pony. Also, the kiss? Loved.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Hey there!

Well, that was one hell of a story...I loved it, really!

It was a good mix of humor and seriousness, just like in the show. At first it was pretty funny, but then... When I imagine...you have to talk an' talk an' talk an' talk all day and can't stop and have to say things you don't wanna talk about...horrible! Poor Dean...and then it wasn't a curse on Dean: it was a Trickster! *drop*

And well...I wasn't thinking 'bout THAT kind of an ending, and I am really really impressed by your ideas. Never thought that this dean-can't-stop-talking-thingy will be ended with a kiss! I loved it, because, yeah. I'm pretty sure Dean didn't know what was coming *lol*. And yea, btw, they picture I had in my head of this situation was really really cute *sque*. Wondering what was Dean's reaction to that though *smirks*

Great story, seriously!

Greetings from Germany,

Kritty
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Liked it.

Liked it a lot.

Liked the kiss - hell, I do kiss my brothers if need be (and I would kiss my sister, if I had one) so: no problems on the slash-o-meter ;)Even if there was, it is still a very good and well-written story.

AND: I like the kiss! Right now, I will go and read your other stories ...

See ya there
Cathy1967 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I totally love this story. I've reread it a few times already and I get more out of it every time I read it. :) It just rings so true. I would just have loved to know how Dean handles the kiss later. But that's what imagination is for, I guess. Outstanding story. Loved it.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow. That was awesome. Love the idea, and I was not expecting the ending.
redandyellowmarshandmellow chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was really, good. wasnt sure about the kiss. freaked me out a little as im not really a fan of wincest! but was really good, made me cry laughing at parts GOOD JOB! :D
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wonderful story, thank you!
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
/mouth falls open/ Holy crap. HELL of an ending. Loved it. LOL! I loved this story as well. Everything from Dean's obsession with Bonanza to Sam trying not to take advantage of his brother. Great.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I loved this! It was so friggin' funny, I laughed delightfully through all of it. Dean on a verbal high, what more could you ask for? Just loved the Bonanza ramblings - more information on that show than I thought anyone knew ;) And the Beatles' lyrics - priceless. But I really loved how amidst the humor, you threw in a line about John - Dean's sad/angry memories and Sam's leaving for Stanford - and took us out of the laughter and into the heart-tugging world. The world of Sam Winchester wanting to know how Dean feels, his inner emotions that he won't expose.

Loved the trickster's line to Sam in this - giving him the clue how to end Dean's rambling. Quite a resolution there, too! Actually, I thought it was very fitting, and about time Sam gave something back to Dean. Whether or not Dean appreciated it, well, that's another fic...

Fabulous job with this. This was so fantastically creative - where did you ever come up with all the crazy things Dean says? I haven't met your trickster yet, so I guess I better start at the bottom of your homepage and work my way up ;) Thanks for sharing this with us. It was a real treat. Until next time...
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Haha! Loved it all. Great idea and really funny at times. Good job!
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
My mom is a huge Bonanza fan and on the odd occassion when she watches her DVDs of it, I get a brief glimpse in an old world, that despite the really arb plots, iffy acting and well, general way-dated-tv-land-ness, I can't help but feel just a little nostalgic and mourn the loss of something ... good. Hell, the show is older than me and I'm waxing lyrical over something I've seen maybe an entire episode of : )

But that same feeling, of watching an different era, both the actual era depicted and the decade the show was made in, the sense of something lost ... I had the same feeling while reading this fic.

The idea of giving back, of restoring, of trying to make amends almost it was just so touching. I'm glad you had Sam come to that realisation, a better understanding perhaps of his relationship with Dean.

And what can I say, it was flipping funny and yet so so bittersweet. You get another 'Damn, Woman!' - that was good.

Off to read DNR now : )
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
It's classic Dean to be loud about getting laid, find them a Bonanza themed motel and run out of Nevada bars. Dean not being able to stop talking and better still using the word "Schadenfreude" had me grinning so much. I figured Sam was going to regret getting Dean to talk about something other than baseball stats. There are so many lines in this that made me laugh. The pushmepullyou was just one of my favourites. I was slightly surprised Dean didn't bite down on Sam's tongue. Excellent story with a great shocking ending.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Don't ask my why because I won't have an answer that will satisfy either of us, but I've been afraid of you. I've heard so many wonderful things about your writing from people whom I respect and admire and my significant insecurity got the best of me and I hid. Last week I attended Kazcon in my hometown of Lawrence, KS, and a writer there by the name of Evesong sang an amazing song she had written that was inspired by your story "Red"... my curiosity grew, and then my friend November's Guest gently prodded me your way with a link to this fic and suggested I start small.

I laughed my ass off the whole why through this story and wasn't a bit surprised with the solution for the wish/curse. In fact, I think I wanted it to happen, and I am in no way a fan of slash or wincest (not that *that* was your intention... I get that it wasn't). But the verbal hemmorage of thoughts and feelings simply pouring from Dean were actually beginning to hurt as much as humor me and I found myself chanting to Sam just stop it, just do something, just figure it out, College Boy. And when he did, I gasped, then smiled, finally relieved.

I know I am quite literally nothing to you - not even a blip on your radar - but I've been introduced to your style and see that it is not something to fear, rather, it is something to be admired, enjoyed, and relished with the kind of passion that keeps all fanfic writers and readers enthralled. Reading your work doesn't mean I'll cease being able to be creative just because I've read someone who writes as fantastically as you do (see, I told you, Significant Insecurities); it simply means that there is someone out in the world like you who is gracious enough to bestow your brilliance on us and entertain us so that we can laugh at the images you convey and weep with the emotions you envoke.

Thanks for that.

By the way? Robert Conrad? I agree - except for the blue eyes, he could have been JDM's brother. I fell for him in the 80's with the short-lived "High Mountain Rangers"... 'course I watched more for his son, Shane, but, well, there you go.

I will read more as life allows.
sams1ra chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Loved it. Well, till the kiss part. That felt... a little wierd. Off. But I liked the idea and all the references to your other stories.
loriimonsterr chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
im almost speechless. almost.

this is one of those oneshots i managed to stumble upon and walk away from without grating my jaw from lack of excitement or variety of emotions. the banter was excellent, pure genius, and amusingly, but oh so infinitely not funny, true to the way one's extremely overworked and unoccupied brain can get(times ten). i absolutely love the way Dean could not for the love of god hold back whatever it was that came to his head. it had me laughing one minute, blushing the next, and covering my mouth, guilty for laughing about how he could be forced to say the things he never wanted to remember in the first place.

and that right there is what makes this amazing.

youre an amazing writer.

this was easily one of the best sn fanfics ive ever read, and definitely the most original; i really, really wasnt expecting that ending(though the part of me that longs for a J/J relationship cant help but giggle at the mental image) and even though it was an uncomfortable thing to venture into, you wrote it quite well. silence was indeed the only answer.

i would continue with the review but i do believe id babble off into the west somewhere between season eight and twelve of bonanza. parents were fans. ah the unfortunate memories this brought up. [ is forcing left hand away from keyboard ]

great, great job!