Reviews for Verbal
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow, I am breathless after reading this! You conveyed the uncensored, unstoppable verbal flood so well in your writing that I couldn't catch my breath while reading it!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Good plot, great story... Didn't like the end, though... Sorry, but I totally dislike Wincest of any kind, cause they are BROTHERS! That's completely disguting for them to have any physical relationship! Like kissing or having sex! I have nothing against gay relationships of any kind, but incest I don't get and there ain't anything that's not love of family between them in the series...

But that's my opinion only, that doesn't change the great story that was I really think you could have found other solution, but well.. We can't have everything, right?

Congratulations, your writing is really good... And I hope I'm not being rude or anything xDD That's just totally not my thing, but I read that at my own risk so... Who can blame you? ehehe

Kisses and I'll read more of your stories later, for sure

Rosetta
Blume chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
W O W

really dunno what to say about the end.

I tend not to read slash of 'flesh and bone' people, and I suspect this will be the closest I'll ever get to that, but still... such an awesome fic! XD

I'm sure the nest 100 miles or so where pretty silent, with only manlu grunts to signal a motel or a dinner. ;P

but yeah, I guess I'll read now dassleland (is that the same as fire in the hole) because I'm curious about that first year!
Paradisical815 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Holy moly. My jaw dropped. Loved it!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Well, that was... different. lol. In a good way, and I think the ending fit, I read it, as the thing that would shock him into silence. Although, admittedly I did know what was coming

It must've been difficult for you to write all the random crap which came out of Dean's mouth

He, loved that Sam ended up watching a diaper commercial whilst needing to pee

"a waitress from Maine who’d had her bellybutton surgically removed." - just curious, is that a real thing? 'Cause that's freaking disturbing.

The two of them playing poker with Dean like this made me laugh
Xayian chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Ok, So I kind of expected Dean to have one more comment for Sam before shutting up and that would be "You couldn't have dragged me outta the bar first before you laid it on!" LOL loved this!
Harbour Master chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
aha, I just about died when Dean told Sam he looked like a My Little Pony. Also, the kiss? Loved.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Hey there!

Well, that was one hell of a story...I loved it, really!

It was a good mix of humor and seriousness, just like in the show. At first it was pretty funny, but then... When I imagine...you have to talk an' talk an' talk an' talk all day and can't stop and have to say things you don't wanna talk about...horrible! Poor Dean...and then it wasn't a curse on Dean: it was a Trickster! *drop*

And well...I wasn't thinking 'bout THAT kind of an ending, and I am really really impressed by your ideas. Never thought that this dean-can't-stop-talking-thingy will be ended with a kiss! I loved it, because, yeah. I'm pretty sure Dean didn't know what was coming *lol*. And yea, btw, they picture I had in my head of this situation was really really cute *sque*. Wondering what was Dean's reaction to that though *smirks*

Great story, seriously!

Greetings from Germany,

Kritty
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Liked it.

Liked it a lot.

Liked the kiss - hell, I do kiss my brothers if need be (and I would kiss my sister, if I had one) so: no problems on the slash-o-meter ;)Even if there was, it is still a very good and well-written story.

AND: I like the kiss! Right now, I will go and read your other stories ...

See ya there
Cathy1967 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I totally love this story. I've reread it a few times already and I get more out of it every time I read it. :) It just rings so true. I would just have loved to know how Dean handles the kiss later. But that's what imagination is for, I guess. Outstanding story. Loved it.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow. That was awesome. Love the idea, and I was not expecting the ending.
redandyellowmarshandmellow chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was really, good. wasnt sure about the kiss. freaked me out a little as im not really a fan of wincest! but was really good, made me cry laughing at parts GOOD JOB! :D
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wonderful story, thank you!
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
/mouth falls open/ Holy crap. HELL of an ending. Loved it. LOL! I loved this story as well. Everything from Dean's obsession with Bonanza to Sam trying not to take advantage of his brother. Great.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I loved this! It was so friggin' funny, I laughed delightfully through all of it. Dean on a verbal high, what more could you ask for? Just loved the Bonanza ramblings - more information on that show than I thought anyone knew ;) And the Beatles' lyrics - priceless. But I really loved how amidst the humor, you threw in a line about John - Dean's sad/angry memories and Sam's leaving for Stanford - and took us out of the laughter and into the heart-tugging world. The world of Sam Winchester wanting to know how Dean feels, his inner emotions that he won't expose.

Loved the trickster's line to Sam in this - giving him the clue how to end Dean's rambling. Quite a resolution there, too! Actually, I thought it was very fitting, and about time Sam gave something back to Dean. Whether or not Dean appreciated it, well, that's another fic...

Fabulous job with this. This was so fantastically creative - where did you ever come up with all the crazy things Dean says? I haven't met your trickster yet, so I guess I better start at the bottom of your homepage and work my way up ;) Thanks for sharing this with us. It was a real treat. Until next time...
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »