Reviews for Warriors of the Clan
PotterFrkInTx chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
A story you might look at, that closely resembles this one is "Harry Crow" I forget who the author is, but it's about a goblin raised Harry that comes to Hogwarts and stirs the proverbial pot with a very big stick. A great read, if you've not already read it.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Simply Great. I hope some one takes this.
senawario chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Very nice... this is just begging to be continued! Getting one over on Snape even before the first day of classes is fantastic. I'd love to see how the 3 questions work out now :)
Theta-McBride chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Oh freaking yeah! That was awesome! :D

Loved the explanation of events!

Brilliant Story!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
"This meant that she had to check the addressed envelopes coming from The Quill against her list of magical families." Too bad she didn't do this in the book. She might have noticed The Cupboard Under the Stairs. Then again, Dumbo probably wouldn't have done anything about it anyway.

LOL at Slamskull. I like his style. I wonder where he got that name. He's "heavily scarred," according to narrative. Perhaps his head was slammed a few times in the cupboard door ... By Vernon and Petunia.
kariza2013 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
like it
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I love the way Harry is portrayed and wish there was quite a bit more.

Thanks for posting.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Great story.
aalens chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Great new slant on the Harry raised as a goblin theme. It's a pity there is no more of this fic!Thanks for writing it though, it is very entertaining.
noylj chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I wouldn't expect Severus or Dumbledore to be happy over the next few months.
Nice ficlet.
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I love Goblins!
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
*grins* Nice. This is the first of a Goblin Raised!Harry that I've read, but I enjoyed it immensely!

-Kai
mythic77 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I doubt if you even monitor this (these) fics anymore, but I have to take the chance. It is 2-9-13, long after you wrote this fic as I'm reading it. My complaint is that says that it's a COMPLETED fic, and that can only come from you! unless I'm gravely mistaken.

Let's face it, there's no way its complete.

I HATE it when good stories, and this could have been a very good one, aren't completed. I will not wish you ill, but I cannot wish you well. You disappoint too heavily.
DannyBird chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
o it's such a nice idea too. i wish somebody can pick it up from here even though it will be alot of work
Larenars chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Really interesting start. Thanks for sharing.