Reviews for Warriors of the Clan
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 8/15
Neat start. Thanks so much
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
Um...why is this story incorrectly marked "complete"?
Last Harper chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
I'd like to se a follow up, maybe a few years latter .
rell chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
that cant be the end? damn shame. well written. Would love to read more...
HPandPJO4ever chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
This is really good! Slightly strange, but I enjoyed it! Well done!
Kuchiki Erza chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
*tsks* Really they should be more careful, slipping down the stairs onto knives? Such clumsiness i have never seen
alittledirtyfangirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
And that ladies and gentlemen is what I call self preservation
pikachucat chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
awesome
ImaginativeFury chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
And thats why Slamskull and his comrades got sorted into Slytherin.

A cunning plan to have those opponent fall down the stairs into their recently cleaned knives. Very cunning.
Valentine88000 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I really like this story. I think it's a good idea that you had. I hope that someone adopt it and continue it. I can't do it myself because I'm not a good writer but I hope to read someday.
PotterFrkInTx chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
A story you might look at, that closely resembles this one is "Harry Crow" I forget who the author is, but it's about a goblin raised Harry that comes to Hogwarts and stirs the proverbial pot with a very big stick. A great read, if you've not already read it.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Simply Great. I hope some one takes this.
senawario chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Very nice... this is just begging to be continued! Getting one over on Snape even before the first day of classes is fantastic. I'd love to see how the 3 questions work out now :)
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Oh freaking yeah! That was awesome! :D

Loved the explanation of events!

Brilliant Story!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
"This meant that she had to check the addressed envelopes coming from The Quill against her list of magical families." Too bad she didn't do this in the book. She might have noticed The Cupboard Under the Stairs. Then again, Dumbo probably wouldn't have done anything about it anyway.

LOL at Slamskull. I like his style. I wonder where he got that name. He's "heavily scarred," according to narrative. Perhaps his head was slammed a few times in the cupboard door ... By Vernon and Petunia.