Reviews for TV Hour at the Castle that Never Was
Pikachu127 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
LOL. Just LOL. I'm not a fan of Kingdom Hearts (I need it for my upcoming game though), but this is just PLAIN FUNNY!
caspercumbuddyxi chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
In the opening, Roxas is acting a LOT like Demyx. And Xemnas sounds a little like Dr. Horrible. Nice.

Hey Xemnas, look at it this way- Even if he is calling you Xemmy, there are so much worse things he could call you...

:( *gives Marluxia a hug and nonfat cookie for Xemnas's implication that he's less than manly*

*gives Marluxia another hug and cookie for Xemnas calling him creepy* (I personally think he's adorable, but then, no one can really out-crep me)

Ooh, Landscaper's Challenge! (Marlushy gets another hug and cookie XD) Why is Marluxia glaring at Demyx when Axel's the one who insulted him?

LOL! Nice! (on making Demyx go to Olympus) He gets no hugs or cookies because he's annoying.

"Marluxia was becoming increasingly nauseated by the gratuitous violence and left the room crying." I'm sorry, do we have the same Marluxia in mind? I doubt someone who kills people for a living (even if he uses an old-fashioned gardening tool to do it) would be upset by violence... and I absolutely cannot imagine Marluxia crying. However, he does get another hug and cookie.

Overall, pretty funny
Shayrazor chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I'm surprised nobody sugested the Military Channel. Awesome story!
DarkRocketX chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Yay! Its so cool! Hehehe...are you going to write a sequel?
KJman456 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Man, this story is funny! I never actually noticed it 'till now. I got to be paying more attention... But still, this is something funny!
Lost in the Shadow chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Freaking Hilarious.

plus, it reinforces my belief that Xemnas, Vexen and Zexion are the only members with intelligence.
Childhood Aspirations chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
So I wandered over here from Vixen2004's profile because she mentions you sometimes when she updates Repercussions of Femininity.

And what do I find?

Another eloquent writer, of course.

I'm sure that other fanfic authors have attempted a plotline like this; I've probably read some, now that I think about it... The difference is that you did it without making the Organization look like a bunch of idiots with IQs of 2. Congrats! And it was hilarious, of course.

Oh yes; and having no swearing in there is much appreciated. Clean fanfics are so hard to come by these days.

Great job!

-C.A.
Cheerful-Pessimist chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Toon Disney *rolls on the ground laughing*

the dangers of watching Tv with the oraginsation...i love it, it was a nice comical one-shot

Bobo Kitty chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
BRILLIANT!

I loved that! You should write some more!
Sassy Aloo chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
That.

Was a work of mad genius! You deserve a nice shiny plaque for making Sassy roll about on the floor in fits of mad laughter.

Whe... I might need some sleep.

Anyway, Kudos.
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
You see, this is why cartoons rule the worlds. They're PROGRAMMED to get along...

Apart from a very OOC Marluxia, I think that went rather well. Very amusing...
Red-Firaga chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
hah u made me CrY with laughter, write more things like this please they're so funny!
Jacceh chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
o.o Woah...I never knew Xemnas was that..naive...I didn't see that coming...but I found this very entertaining. Well written.
Sakata Gintoki chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
RTFL!LOL!THIS WAS HILARIOUS!
Jediempress chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Dude. That was entertaining. I should have seen Toon Disney coming but I didn't. Very good.