Reviews for Iris
shaq chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
amazing hurry with the other chapters, baka
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
GOOD STORY MATE, BUT I THINK ITS A BIT UNFINISHED YOU KNOW.
someone179 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010

are you gonna continue?

this is cute!
NowYouWantMe123 chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
COOL STORY!

SO...this is my second review!But Im glad I did, because this story is awesome. I thought this was a good read for any NaruIno fan, and I would LOVE IT if you continued to write!

(Kiba isn't a bad Kisser!)

I recently wrote a story about NaruIno and KibaIno, and finding the time to write a good story, and think people will like it, IS A *HARD* job. Because you don't want people to sound stupid, or lame, or be flamed!

Good...GREAT READ!

Keep Writin!
NowYouWantMe123 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I thought that your story was Great! I found myself laughing at things that weren't even funny and thinking that the both of them sounded more grown up then they ever have, especially Naruto! I loved everything about your story! It was Hardcorely soft, if thats no to corny for you.
luvbi2 chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
luvs it!
Noma-sama chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
-claps- Wonderful two-shot! Very well written. The second chapter had me scratching my head a little concerning Naruto's hands on approach after a week, but my favorite part of the story was when Naruto made the comment about 'walking skeletons'. :D

By the way, you have just created a Naruto x Ino fan. _

Keep writin'!
jere7782 chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
great fic..!

Any more of this one?

great job!
Judicium chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
good job on the writing, i like the pairing. very nice.:)
SavorSweet chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
LOL that is funny!
Mr. Lee chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
Hi there Indigo Skye, this is Mr. Lee. Nice NaruIno two-shot you got here. I enjoyed it :). Although I personally think you should have focused a little more on why Ino likes Iris flowers (Iris flowers have many meanings, but they mostly focus on Faith, Wisdom and Friendship. It's a beautiful flower, but it's not exactly a romantic one.). Even so, I still liked your two-shot. I invite you to check out my Naruto Flower Tales stories, especially Ino since you're a fan of NaruIno. I hope to hear from you soon and don't forget to review :)! Later :)!
Watashi No Sukinahito chapter 2 . 5/12/2007