Reviews for Winning Over Lady Catherine
nanciellen chapter 1 . 4/24
Wonderful. Enjoyed this a great deal. Thank you.
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was fantastically satisfying. Thank you!
Nanenna chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This piece was just so incredibly delightful I had to read it again. It fits the characters so well and is just as amusing and provocative as the source material that I can't help smiling. The way these women smile as they spit out cutting remarks is just wonderful.
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
loved this story! especially the darcy's discussion of purple walls. XD
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
very very well done
TdotBr1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Mucho gusto!
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I love, love, LOVED this! Elizabeth/Lady Catherine sparrings are one of the most engaging topics a story could have- really well done!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is an amusing story! I like it very much! I would like to read some more, if you will write another chapter! I laughed through half of the story! :D
Katherine-Alvers chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I loved it! I was smiling the whole time :)
Sapphire Dawn chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
LOVE IT!
Lirenel chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
That was great. Just exactly how Elizabeth would win over Lady Catherine. And having Lady Catherine just summarily start calling Elizabeth 'Mrs Darcy' and complaining about purple walls is exactly how she would react - no apology, just acting as if she had been right the whole time about Elizabeth making a grand Mistress of Pemberly. Well done!
jaufanfic chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Brilliant I loved it! So funny and I LOVED the ending! Great job!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
LOL! Go Elizabeth! :)
Freawaru chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I love the ending! Great job!
Pisicandru chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This was decisively very charming. I enjoyed it very much. And i loved the gradual transition from Miss Bennett to Mrs. Darcy ;-) Besides what's wrong with purple walls?