Reviews for The Ring Be Hers
Arashi7 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Very, very good! I really liked it, simple, short and incredibly romantic and funny! Congratulations!
By the way, and Ranma and Akane? Those two are worse than K7K, you know. They could use a little help...
Laura517 chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Oh, that's is an absoluetely priceless ending. Ranma and Akane indeed! Although you may need more than the godess of love to help them out!
ablewanderer chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
This story..

You are truly great fanfiction writer if this is your crap.
Meelu the Bold far too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
WAI! Sweet. The Fates' names are Clotho (past), Lachesis (presetnt) and Atropos (future).
Ithilwen chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Short and funny. The Greco-Roman deities are a bit out of place, but it's quite entertaining.
yolei81 chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
how cute! i especially love the ranma/akane mention. sums up how the series should end in just a page or so. thank you!

p.s. ... it would take powerful forces indeed to get kenshin tied down like that. :-P
duckish chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
*snorts 'n giggles* THis is silly...
mae7 chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Not terrible. Quite cute, actually. I enjoyed it.
Trina Kamiya chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
No, not terrible, just... weird. Aphrodite kidnapping Kenshin and forcing him to admit what he feels about Kaoru, because his son Cupid fouled up? See, it's weird, but it's not terrible. Anyway, I just had to read this fic because I noticed this is the only RK fic I haven't read AND reviewed yet... _ So what can I say about it? Well... it's okay... though I would have liked it better if there was more WAFF... I thrive on WAFF K&K romances...

Anyway, you better fulfill your promise on releasing your next fic soon, OR ELSE! _

Sore ja!

-Trina Kamiya (as always :P)
Masayume Shokkou Who's DETERMINED to stop leaving these stupid little notes chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
::laughs:: (Don't ask why I can't go "lol" like any normal person...::huffs:: _~)

I really liked that. The thing with Ranma & Akane is priceless. Ranma 1/2 is my favorite animemanga to read fics from. I mean, RK's my fav of all time, but some of the stuff that people come up with for Ranma to do...! Well...there's OTHER people in that 'verse, ya know. (hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge)

Again, I love it! Oh, and I've been listening to Natsu No E (KAWAII!) for...eheheh...ummm...anou...'bout...::calculates:: four hours now? ::sweatdrop:: Hey, but being able to stare at Kenshin-sama's adorable face on my winamp skin while listening to him sing is a chance I can't possibly pass up. _

Ja! Gotta go RIP some more...(Read In Peace. I read so much my friends made that up. I dunno if that's good or bad...I think I'll just compromise and take it as a compliment. _~)
Ronin Setora chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
ok... sessha just won't say anything. Interesting... I suppose. But sessha will say no more.
FierySable chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
LOL! _ I'm reading ur fics systematically, and they are all absolutely HYSTERICAL! _ i love your dry humor...s'fantastic
serene chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
to tell you the truth im still a bit blur...

i dun quite understand the setting and all the past, present and future..and the cupid thing..

sorry if im slow but i read it twice and im still blur...

but if u ask me abt the whole story ...k&k it is really so sweet esp the part abt "i would die for her but she won't let me"

awesome...really nice..and although i din understand, there was originiality and creativity..cool..great job.
Onna chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
sugoi desu! you are so good! this isn't terrible at all. i like the ending. poor cupid! :P
Kats chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
heheheheh, Anna-neko-sama strikes Kenshin again!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »