Reviews for The Ring Be Hers
VanillaRage chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Cute. I like the whole Grecian touch. Added to the cuteness of it. And I really needed a laugh right now. I've been bawling like a child since Tuesday, not that anyone can blame me...or the rest of the country.
Calger chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
LOL I finally got around to reading this one, did you ever see the Ducktales episode where they had the three Fates complaining about...err well I can't remember, I was ten I think, but it was funny _ Great little story, I don't think it's terrible at all. *bows again to the master of Kenshin comedy* Ja ne!
Abby chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Wow, such an original idea, and so well written too! I like Kenshin's answers (how sweet!), and also...*imagines the OAVs made into a tapestry*... 0_o ...I would SO love to see that!
mOnna B chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Heyo! This is a very VERY VERY cute fic! Don't worry what others think; this was totally for you! Had a nice ending that made me smirk. Great job!
Kats chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Ohhh, interesting. As you know if you read your reviews (-) I'm a fan of your work. Keep going.
Brenda chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
This was cute.
Stormlight chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
LOL Wai! That was adorable! I really liked this story! Great job! _
Moon Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Oh, it wasn't terrible at all! I really liked it actually! It's fun to see Kenshin in these positions ;o) Well, I hope to read more of your fics in the future! Ja!
beeper chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
... SO KAWAII! I don't understand... why do you HAVE to be associated to magic or the supernatural? Not that im complaining...
Starlight Princess chapter 1 . 7/10/2001