Reviews for April Fools' Day
connyx chapter 1 . 2/28
Hehe, as usual a fun great piece. Thank you :)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
LOL! I am definitely amused
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
LMAO!
daykestrel chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Aha, happy to find this posted here as well. This story has always made me smile - I return to it when I need something fun to read. Thanks for sharing!
darkfinder chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
WHAT A TEASE SUCH BUILD ONLY FOR IT TO END .
Angel's Fallen Knight chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
My god I loved this story, I howled at the whoopie cushion.

D

Very good story, hope to see more J/7 from you soon

Angel's Fallen Knight
Wispr chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Now that was bloody good and I love the pranks Seven did!

Wispr
quirky21 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Aw, a Janeway/Seven that wasn't all angsty and dark. I adored it! The part where Janeway was upset Seven had the holodeck hiding her implants was great. :)
Lone Voice chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
this was great! i love your works!
Mr-Spock1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Seven of Nine playing pratical jokes! I thought I never see the day, now I have!

It is a very amusing story, sometimes I laughed so hard at it I almost fell off my chair!

I like the way you let Seven and Janeway play on their words and tease each other.

I also liked the whole story!

Greetings from Germany!
Sukie-san chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
"Kathryn quickly grinned and put her right hand on Seven's chest and her left hand rested on the borg's hip. "Slow down, perfectionist." Seven lifted an inquiring eyebrow and it made Kathryn softly laugh. "Two things, Seven." She took in a calming breath then continued to speak. "First, it's not copulating it's-"

"I know," cut in Seven as she lowered her head closer again. "I do wish to make love to you."

Kathryn closed her eyes when the words thrilled her. She sensed Seven's lips close to hers again but she tried to resist. "And second," she rasped.

Seven touched her lips against the captain's but didn't move in. "Second, captain?" she teased.

Kathryn tried to recall her second point then Seven's use of her title snapped her back. "Second, please call me Kathryn before I demote myself.""

THIS IS SO GREAT! i've waited for a decent janeway/seven story.
Courtlynn D chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Aw! :D Totally adorable story! Loved it! A!
cygirl1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Nice story with good flow. Loved the Whoopee cushion scene.
Asthore chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Aw! It ended! Why did it end?