Reviews for Naruto's Vixen
norekzabojca chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
I have to say that i loved this story, sa kyu being my faverite character in the story (Thought first i thought i wouldn't like her), I was actually in rage when she had to dissapear from the story. I was hoping that you would have brought her back somehow. Well that didn't happen so that is a minus side for me. But I continued reading and I still liked the rest of the story but not to the same point as before.

Sorry for my bad English, hope you got it.
fanggrin chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
Thank you for your hard work and time in this story I was sad to see kyu go but no good story is all happy
wp chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
lolz sakura lolz
blbeer chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
that was...beautiful...i dont know what else to say...
DevilHeart435 chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
OK I'm pretty sure you meant 'shit to hit the fan' not 'fit to hit the shan' as you had it, am I right? just thought I should let you know that.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
you are one of a kind I am highly impressed and guys hardly impress me by the way my name is kimimoru but u can call me kimi ... That was an amazing fanfin
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
Bitching chapters love them i would like to read more of this i may have some ideas u can contact me at
Galisaa chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
The best part of so far has been the part where Naruto is confused why everyone is ok with threesomes. It was entirely funny and perfect for the mood.

Though it also is the direct opposite of the morals presented in chap 6.
Galisaa chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Parts of the this story bother me, before chap 5-6 the entire relationship between Nar & Kyu feels shallow and unreal. Two years is enough time in theory but Kyu wasn't really (or felt like) a character until this chapter. She has no development prior to this chap. No situation where we get to who Kyu is and how she reacts. Hinata gets away with this due to the per-constructed development from the series.

"It isn't right to have group sex!" Tsunade. "... I would agree with you if there..." Naruto. These are the moral spoken clear as day. Each person can have their opinion and these two is expressed it with those lines. Yet, they both accept the polygamous relationship.

Which bring me to the next item. The dehumanization of Kyu as an entity. Tsunade makes the comparison to a sex toy. This I hate. She has conciseness and is a real entity. There is existence . Kyu has a choice, Hinata has choice, Naruto has a choice. There are no extraneous circumstances here. Naruto says, "If these were normal circumstances I wouldn't have put you in this situation" which is fake because Kyu is real. You should either have Naruto love them both with both accepting of a full polygamous relationship or you put Kyu into a 'friend with benefits' role only brought on simply because they cannot separate. You shouldn't do both as it undermines the entire love between Kyu. With everyone, INCLUDING NARUTO, accepting of Kyu's circumstance of not having a physical body meaning Kyu is not a real person then why the hell is there romance? Why is there love? Kyu doesn't count as far as the morals of monogamy then why and how is she a person?

Really minor and can be looked over is the insta fix to releasing Kyu like the seal / justu combo. You just need something simple instead of, "Oh yeah, here it is". Using 99% kyu chakra shadow clone transfer Kyu. Mix Sexy just shadow clone Kyu. P remade fixes are a distraction since they are jarring enough to remind myself that this is merely a fan fiction when it was previously an enjoyable story.
nightmare chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
hmmm even if it was fast it was really good :P
nightmare daniel chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
GIGGGGGGGGIIIIITTTTTYYY
ninja o5 chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
Oh my god that was amazing the naruhin was great the ending was great every thing was perfect.

Except from the fact that no important charaters died
The Avaricious chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
So, keeping this review an actual review I'll do things properly.

When I begun reading this story I found it average at best, but with a great potential for the story, the main reason I remained hooked throughout. However as chapters went by this average beginning turned into a decent story with so much potential that could have been administered throughout, but soon everything took a nose dive and gave an unsatisfying conclusion over a period of chapters leaving me feeling like I missed out.
The dialogue always felt unnatural and rushed as if everyone was following a script they didn't understand, and whilst the sexual scenes made for a good read they just didn't last long enough for me to truly enjoy them as much as I could.
The largest problem for me in this story is Kyu. As a character Kyu was my favourite, offering comical situations and sexual tension that had me wanting to read more, but despite being around first, and generally being the closest to Naruto, the very fact he admitted he didn't love her as much made him out to have been using her, and is seeming inability to mourn the loss of a loved one bothered me somewhat. After Kyu left the story I continued to read on in the hopes that she was brought back through some loophole to continue the happy story but in the end I was disappointed completely with the outcome.

As mentioned before there were so many aspects of this story you could have not only expanded on, but exploited to make this story great. I know killing characters off is used to evoke negative feelings from the reader, but my negative feeling felt more like annoyance than sadness. I thought the way you started the story leading up to the middle was superb, but the deterioration at the end let everything down.

Overall I rate this story a 5 1/2 - 6, Stuck on the line between alright and bad.

I hope my review consisting of my reasons for disliking aspects was helpful instead of submitting 'Your story is bad because I don't like it, and I have lots of reasons, which I don't feel like sharing'
bambam5wolf chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
this story... its moved me to tears. thank you for sharing your gift with the world!
Snowfall chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Oh! And just so you know this is the 1st time i've reviewed any fanfiction. . So i think u can understan how much i liked it :P