Reviews for Naruto's Vixen
Spidey2 chapter 13 . 7/19
Loved this! And what an AWESOME Ending too! Please keep going from here!
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 2/6
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Dont have an account so i cant pm you, but this works. Ive read a few of your other stories this week and all i can say, is they are great. Might just read all of your work.
Jordan Crider chapter 13 . 8/30/2015
Naranku chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
very well written an very good author so don't put urself down so much just let it flow.
norekzabojca chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
I have to say that i loved this story, sa kyu being my faverite character in the story (Thought first i thought i wouldn't like her), I was actually in rage when she had to dissapear from the story. I was hoping that you would have brought her back somehow. Well that didn't happen so that is a minus side for me. But I continued reading and I still liked the rest of the story but not to the same point as before.

Sorry for my bad English, hope you got it.
fanggrin chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
Thank you for your hard work and time in this story I was sad to see kyu go but no good story is all happy
wp chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
lolz sakura lolz
blbeer chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
that was...beautiful...i dont know what else to say...
DevilHeart435 chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
OK I'm pretty sure you meant 'shit to hit the fan' not 'fit to hit the shan' as you had it, am I right? just thought I should let you know that.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
you are one of a kind I am highly impressed and guys hardly impress me by the way my name is kimimoru but u can call me kimi ... That was an amazing fanfin
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
Bitching chapters love them i would like to read more of this i may have some ideas u can contact me at
Galisaa chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
The best part of so far has been the part where Naruto is confused why everyone is ok with threesomes. It was entirely funny and perfect for the mood.

Though it also is the direct opposite of the morals presented in chap 6.
Galisaa chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Parts of the this story bother me, before chap 5-6 the entire relationship between Nar & Kyu feels shallow and unreal. Two years is enough time in theory but Kyu wasn't really (or felt like) a character until this chapter. She has no development prior to this chap. No situation where we get to who Kyu is and how she reacts. Hinata gets away with this due to the per-constructed development from the series.

"It isn't right to have group sex!" Tsunade. "... I would agree with you if there..." Naruto. These are the moral spoken clear as day. Each person can have their opinion and these two is expressed it with those lines. Yet, they both accept the polygamous relationship.

Which bring me to the next item. The dehumanization of Kyu as an entity. Tsunade makes the comparison to a sex toy. This I hate. She has conciseness and is a real entity. There is existence . Kyu has a choice, Hinata has choice, Naruto has a choice. There are no extraneous circumstances here. Naruto says, "If these were normal circumstances I wouldn't have put you in this situation" which is fake because Kyu is real. You should either have Naruto love them both with both accepting of a full polygamous relationship or you put Kyu into a 'friend with benefits' role only brought on simply because they cannot separate. You shouldn't do both as it undermines the entire love between Kyu. With everyone, INCLUDING NARUTO, accepting of Kyu's circumstance of not having a physical body meaning Kyu is not a real person then why the hell is there romance? Why is there love? Kyu doesn't count as far as the morals of monogamy then why and how is she a person?

Really minor and can be looked over is the insta fix to releasing Kyu like the seal / justu combo. You just need something simple instead of, "Oh yeah, here it is". Using 99% kyu chakra shadow clone transfer Kyu. Mix Sexy just shadow clone Kyu. P remade fixes are a distraction since they are jarring enough to remind myself that this is merely a fan fiction when it was previously an enjoyable story.
nightmare chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
hmmm even if it was fast it was really good :P