Reviews for Devotion
Gabriela River chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I really loved it
I know what you mean chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I know there aren't enough light/raitoxMisa Fics out there. here are a few titles of some I know! (some aren't exactly misa light/raito Fics there one-sided.

Love games

Enduring you

Loyalty (this one is MisaxL and LightxMisa) not much romance but there screwing each other. NOT THRESOME!

Bloody apple (My favorite!)

Relvation (it's so cute!)

If misa married higuchi (in future romance LightxMisa )

Life after Nears death (love this one)

Not a thing

Anything for you

Death note mini XD

Disillusion

Sleep talk

Annoyance (this one is just kinda)

That's all I remember! See ya! By the way great story! Yep loved it!
Lovingthestory chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
There aren't enough light misa Fics out there. But you just made it a whole lot better cause I LOVE THIS STORY!
Iris - Soul Guidance chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Yay for Misa and Raito love! X3

Cute fic _

fanfiction needs moar :
shirookamiinu chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I think there should be more light and misa fics. this one was cute.
MistariaPotter chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
OMG LOVE THIS FIC!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
i would say that this is special, but wierd yet profound.
aliene99 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Lightx Misa fics are so rare out there and their relationship I think, is very unusual. Certainly Light may not love Misa in the conventional sense of the word but I think the story captures this very very well :)
asdf42 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Hi!

is beautiful, congrat, Raito and Misa is love
Lolipop chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Your fic is so good! Please keep up the good work! )
YummieCreamy chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
So sad! Argh... but somehow still so good! I love angsty stories (not sure if you consider this angsty...)

Raito is so full of himself, ne! And he said no instead of yes, and say yes instead of no! Argh, be true to yourself. Oh yeah, although there isn't like violence or lemon, I suggest you should change rating to M, of the words you use (You used the word 'fuck' for a several times you know...)
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
A message to Light from me :

"You know that thing that confuses u about how you feel about Misa? Yea, well that's what most people would call L.O.V.E genius."

Sheesh. For someone so smart, he's pretty stupid.
Pyro The Harbinger Of Chaos chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Hm thats love Hm What is love? how does one define it? this fic makes me think its by no means sweet or cute but its interesting
Warm-Ice chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
AW! THAT IS SO SWET! And I agree. There aren't enough LightxMisa out there and I am so glad that you wrote one. Power to you. I'm planning on making one myself. Au, though.
Itsapon chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
cool although I would make misa say something like "do you love Misa" "misa loves enough for us both"

but I like it in general, and you're right. there aren't enough RxM ( although I like LXR way more), and new things always are welcome