Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chained Souls
woodyt chapter 31 . 7/18
I can't put into words how much I loved this tale & The enemy within. I would loved to of read some of Harry & Snapes adventures hunting down dark wizards after the war but Alas we cannot always have it all. Thank you so much for for helping my mind drift from the boring & dingy hospital room I found myself in, I could a!most imagine I was in Hogwarts hospital at times. X
TheAzreal chapter 31 . 7/9
Wow. That was great! Usually I start to get pissed off with Snape or Harry after some 300k or more words of them being angsty, but this time I felt nothing but sympathy for both of them.

I liked the scene where Severus is deep in thought about having to visit Voldemort and Minerva genially asks him, "Chicken, Severus?" And he snaps, "_Of course not!_" I wasn't angry about him being a dick; I understood in that moment without being told how he could be unpleasant unintentionally (as well as intentionally) so much of the time and never feel bad about it. He always feels like his head is just barely over the water.

I love the foreshadowing. It was just barely possible to predict some of what would happen from it and I never felt deceived. It's a beautifully plotted fic and I loved everyone's mindscapes. I was on edge until the end, wondering if Snape and Dumbledore really would die, as in canon.

Thanks! That was a wonderful ride.
Nanchih chapter 1 . 6/13
Hmm. Blood magic? Only Harry. I wonder where it goes?
Mmerlin chapter 31 . 6/11
I have now read through both of your stories twice now, and I would like to say that these without a doubt have to be the best stories on this site. Thank you so much for writing them. I honestly feel like JKR herself could have written these. You have the exact same writing style as hers. Your creativity in further elaborating on the concepts of Occlumency and Legilimency were fantastic, and I loved everyone's characterization. Especially Snape's! You have provided me with hours and hours of enjoyment, and I'm sure I'll read this again many times in the future. Thank you.
Ishitastu chapter 31 . 5/29
That was great I loved how you found a reason for the Death Eaters and stayed true to the charecters. Great work.
Arlia Eien chapter 31 . 5/15
Hi,
I have read your two stories' french translations and I don't know what to say except wow and thank you for writting them.

I love the characters, they really look like the books' ones and every twists and turns are very intelligent and well designed. Original characters are also interresting. I'm fond of Harry and Severus' relation, it is skilled and subtle.

Really, thank you for theses stories.
LauralHilll chapter 27 . 3/27
It was obvious, but Harry would never have guessed. Bravo!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 31 . 3/23
WOW! What a fantastic finale to your story! So brilliant, creative, and spectacularly well written! You are truly a wonderful writer and an ingenious story teller!

I would LOVE to see another story about Harry and Snape's time rebuilding the Auror Service! The excerpt from the textbook was incredible, and it sounds like a wonderful story idea!

Congrats on finishing such an epic tale, and thank you so very much for sharing your clever story and for dedicating your time to create such a work of art.
lemon-rind chapter 31 . 3/21
I can only blubber in delight of the ending this story has come to. There were so many good moments, and I am still in shock that both Snape and Harry survived long enough to become successful in their own right and not as names linked to Voldemort.

So thank you for writing this!

P.S. Knight and Day, really?!
dp chapter 31 . 3/3
thank-you for this intelligent and well written fascinating story
I love it! It was enchanting, captivating, true to their characters. I can't imagine enough praise to give your story! Brilliant! and thank you very much!
ArgentNoelle chapter 31 . 1/24
Wow-this was amazing. I just finished and my thoughts are all over the place right now, but it was PERFECT. I almost felt like crying. It was the sort of happy ending that made sense, that you could believe in, that had been earned; and the way Harry defeated Voldemort and what happened after that fit perfectly with the core of what the series is. And Harry defeated him in the chamber of love! And the fight between him and Voldemort-I was hoping it wouldn't be anticlimactic, and it definitely wasn't. It was perfect.

Thank you for writing these stories-Beyond the fact that they are masterfully written, and that they've tied up-and fixed-some things about the last two books-I feel as though I have been able to experience Harry Potter for the first time all over again.
Sarunya chapter 31 . 1/22
I laughed, I cried, I felt almost every bit of frustration myself that Harry and Severus went through. This piece of art has delighted me more than I could ever fully express in words. These characters are very dear to me, and you managed to increase my love for them even more so.

After reading fan fics for years, you have been the first to receive my review, simply because it deserves it. Thank you ever so much. Their story meant the world to me.
ISpyAnonymously chapter 6 . 1/8
Every time I read this chapter I need to drink hot cocoa with cinnamon. Do you have a favorite recipe to share?
LulzHarsh chapter 31 . 1/6
wow, i want to thank Theowyn of HPG for this story.
I read this part in a few days, it was difficult for me, as i am russian. Thanks god the fist part has been already translated, otherwise i'll stick with this story for half a year. Not but that i object to...

As snape was my fav character in all Rowlings books, thank you for giving a chance to enjoy snapes and harry's story.

And i have a feeling, that u are a fucking Rowling.
Thank you again.