Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chained Souls
Guest chapter 31 . 22h
excellent story
Lot chapter 31 . 5/24
I know it has been 11 (!) years since you posted these 2 stories. But man... wow. Just wow. You know, I read a lot. And for a story to make me laugh, cry, angry, upset, and just at the edge of my seat because I have to know what will happen... just simply wow. Your writingskills are amazing. I love how the characters develop. I cannot understand why this has so little likes and it took me years to find it. I will def reread this at least yearly. Awesome job!
Nisprior246 chapter 31 . 5/18
I loved this! It was everything I ever wanted in a story, except for pairings, and since you didn't put much fluff, it was bloody brilliant! There is nothing to correct in your writing: Spellings, Grammar, Flow, everything actually, was awesome. I just wish you had made some other stories to read! Hope to read something from your hand again!
laura chapter 31 . 5/3
a f****g happy ending I can't f****g believe it im so f***** happy thank you, thank you, thank you. A million thank yous. I never swear, but something about these last chapters...! Ahh! You are a bloody brilliant writer!
Riya1112 chapter 31 . 4/23
This was amazing! Absolutely amazing. I have read both the parts and I have to say it is a spectacular story. It is really well done. Characterization was really good. No one seemed out of character. It was wonderful. Thank you for writing this.
Fire Tempest chapter 31 . 3/23
Spectacular story, read both parts over the last week. Clever, emotional and very well done. Thank you.
Hannah chapter 31 . 2/20
This was amazing! I'm just sad it ended.
Loved this story, you are a great writer and all of the characters where believable
What a moron. Could've just stunned her silently instead of revealing himself so he can give his speech. Idiot.
It's moody
What a bloody idiot, can't believe someone would actually believe that sort of bullshit. It's quite clear that the ministry's laws are shit. They're at war. The less Death Eaters, the better. You can't win a war by playing nice. As long as they're actually death eaters who willingly took the mark - good, less ppl for Jarry to worry bout trying to kill him
Don't jinx it Harry
Lorri279 chapter 31 . 2/3
A very well written master piece . You are an amzing writer!
Thankyou so much for this story .
Harry spent literally all summer working on potions but he never bothered to do his homework? I feel like there could have been a better reason for Harry to have to spend time with Snape without making him an idiot. Why not have Snape train Harry in the war? I feel like at 17 and supposed to be consudered an adult the Order should be giving him more responsiblity.
This is quickly becoming 'Snape saves the world while Harry stumbles around thinking he's actually important' and i hope we see Harry in a prominent role. Also i do hope that Snape is actually a murderer and its not a red herring. That was my first thought but it would be great if Snape was actually shown for the villain he is for once. In the right ultimately but highly questionable methods. Not many do that and it would great to have Harry have a real impact on Snape if he does 'save him' from killing again.
Butterknifechan chapter 31 . 1/19