Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chained Souls
LauralHilll chapter 27 . 3/27
It was obvious, but Harry would never have guessed. Bravo!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 31 . 3/23
WOW! What a fantastic finale to your story! So brilliant, creative, and spectacularly well written! You are truly a wonderful writer and an ingenious story teller!

I would LOVE to see another story about Harry and Snape's time rebuilding the Auror Service! The excerpt from the textbook was incredible, and it sounds like a wonderful story idea!

Congrats on finishing such an epic tale, and thank you so very much for sharing your clever story and for dedicating your time to create such a work of art.
lemon-rind chapter 31 . 3/21
I can only blubber in delight of the ending this story has come to. There were so many good moments, and I am still in shock that both Snape and Harry survived long enough to become successful in their own right and not as names linked to Voldemort.

So thank you for writing this!

P.S. Knight and Day, really?!
dp chapter 31 . 3/3
thank-you for this intelligent and well written fascinating story
I love it! It was enchanting, captivating, true to their characters. I can't imagine enough praise to give your story! Brilliant! and thank you very much!
ArgentNoelle chapter 31 . 1/24
Wow-this was amazing. I just finished and my thoughts are all over the place right now, but it was PERFECT. I almost felt like crying. It was the sort of happy ending that made sense, that you could believe in, that had been earned; and the way Harry defeated Voldemort and what happened after that fit perfectly with the core of what the series is. And Harry defeated him in the chamber of love! And the fight between him and Voldemort-I was hoping it wouldn't be anticlimactic, and it definitely wasn't. It was perfect.

Thank you for writing these stories-Beyond the fact that they are masterfully written, and that they've tied up-and fixed-some things about the last two books-I feel as though I have been able to experience Harry Potter for the first time all over again.
Sarunya chapter 31 . 1/22
I laughed, I cried, I felt almost every bit of frustration myself that Harry and Severus went through. This piece of art has delighted me more than I could ever fully express in words. These characters are very dear to me, and you managed to increase my love for them even more so.

After reading fan fics for years, you have been the first to receive my review, simply because it deserves it. Thank you ever so much. Their story meant the world to me.
ISpyAnonymously chapter 6 . 1/8
Every time I read this chapter I need to drink hot cocoa with cinnamon. Do you have a favorite recipe to share?
LulzHarsh chapter 31 . 1/6
wow, i want to thank Theowyn of HPG for this story.
I read this part in a few days, it was difficult for me, as i am russian. Thanks god the fist part has been already translated, otherwise i'll stick with this story for half a year. Not but that i object to...

As snape was my fav character in all Rowlings books, thank you for giving a chance to enjoy snapes and harry's story.

And i have a feeling, that u are a fucking Rowling.
Thank you again.
Wow chapter 31 . 1/3
What can I say? Twas amazing. Twas a long read but definitely worth it. I loved the struggles you've made for snape and harry. And I also love your characterization of almost everyone. It was as if queen jk wrote it. You're such. Great writer hope you continue...
ljbookworm chapter 31 . 12/8/2014
Your story is absolutely amazing! I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end, and it was a brilliantly done ending as well. It's nice to read a fanfic where Harry gets to settle back into ordinary life after the big Final Battle, rather than ending really abruptly. The developing relationship between Snape and Harry was very well written and believable, progressing at a natural pace that most fanfic authors don't seem to get right. Your explanation of Voldemort's immortality was original and refreshing and I loved that Harry and the Order set the final battle in motion without any input from Dumbledore. The scene where Harry is rushing through the ministry atrium and the Aurors announce that the Death Eaters are on their way sent chills down my spine. Most of all, I loved how Harry kept all his irritating traits from canon, as did Snape, and all the misunderstandings that resulted between them.

I'm going to stop reviewing now, but I could go on and on. This is right up there with my very favourite fanfics, so thank you for writing it!
FreeWinky chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Hi, I recently came across this story. Actually the story Enemy Within was recommended to me sometime back and I didn't know it had a sequel. From the first word of HP and Enemy Within to the last word of HP and the Chained Souls, I was hooked.
I really loved the way you have captured the nuances of the relationship between Harry and Prof Snape without them losing their original character. Great going!
Snily4evr chapter 31 . 10/30/2014
Words cannot describe how fantastic this story is. Just extraordinary! You have a talent for writing!
I loved the ending that you gave!
Are you planning on writing any more stories?
Opaline chapter 31 . 10/14/2014
Un seul mot: Fabuleux !
Voilà une fanfiction passionnante, très travaillée, abordant de véritables points de réflexion.
L'étude faîte sur les personnages et l'univers d'H.P. est impressionnante. Je suis également bluffée par les recherches personnelles et les véritables réflexions sur des thèmes aussi variés que l'abnégation de soi, la mort, le sacrifice etc... J'ai adoré la référence à "Alice aux Pays des Merveilles", si bien intégrée et diffusée.
Je suis vraiment épatée sur la fluidité de votre écrit (vous passez les écueils sans accrocs). Je me suis moi-même engagée à écrire une fanfic sur HP et j'avoue avoir perdu tout courage alors que je m'embourbe dans des détails sans doute sans importance: quand je voie la somme de travail à fournir pour créer par exemple une potion qui tienne un soit peu la route et qui ne prendra que trois lignes dans le texte... Ou jusqu'où mes réflexions m'emmènent pour faire ressentir au mieux l'état psychologique d'un personnage...
Mais votre texte m'a redonné du courage: chaque 'pensée' est à sa bonne place et arrive au bon timing. Sans indiscrétion, quelle méthode de 'travail' utilisez-vous pour arriver au bout sans découragement?
Vraiment: toutes mes félicitations ! Je vous souhaite une bonne continuation !
Lindsey22 chapter 31 . 9/24/2014
This is the best fan made harry potter spin off I have ever read. It provided just as much if not more joy than the final books by JK! Props to you Theowyn for writing such a great alternate ending to the series so many of us love! I would read another one of your works in a heartbeat!