Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chained Souls
sohna chapter 25 . 6/9/2021
Your concept makes much more sense than horcruxes!
Tristemente100 chapter 31 . 5/15/2021
so,so amazing. i dont even have words.
Plamya chapter 31 . 5/4/2021
Dear author, I hope, you can read it.

This is one of the best works (together with the first part of the story) about HP I have read in my life. If not the best.

I do not have many words to say. I just wanted to thank you. You are an incredible writer, and I believe a good person. Thank you!
C chapter 31 . 3/12/2021
I've just read this and the prequel in the last few weeks and got completely lost in the story. I enjoyed your depiction of both Harry and Severus and loved the plot which felt different from other stories. Well done and thankyou for such an interesting tale.
Imperfect-BlackAngel chapter 31 . 2/23/2021
Awesome fanfiction... I just stayed up reading both this one and its prequel... and I have an exam tomorrow ... Yes , i know i am obsesssed.
I really loved this fanfiction. I also loved how realistic this is , i mean most such fanfictions either present snape as ooc or involve some triggers like spankings or depictions of severe abuse or weasly bashing or manipulative dumbledore ,etc.. Really loved your work ! I hope you write more fanfictions like this one !
MouseTheGrey chapter 31 . 1/28/2021
You know, I would love to translate all 3 of your works I have found here. Because, and I don't say this often, I really fell in love with your writing style. I haven't noticed many mistakes and grammarly is most of the story perfect.

I really appreciate your way of looking at things and most of all the excellent way you describe what we ought to see. There were hardly any moments where I had a problem with imagining the scene or losing myself. You use a lot of different words as well as logical describing, which helps a lot to not get lost and see the scenery in good enough detail for a reader to actual feel like he is there. Excelent work! Besides you managed what most of the authors often fail to achieve - spring the emotion. There are a few memorable moments which still linger in my head as clear as day. Your text has an appropriate amount of deeply emotional moments where I really couldn't rip my eyes od the screen - action, fear, joy, sadness, trauma... You managed to capture and explain them in an unbelievably skillful way. I bow in front of you for that.

The story itself - once again all I have to say is WOW. Yes there were moments where I guessed the next move or the outcome but you actually managed to surprise me as well. Being unpredictable is a very rare talent, at least in FFs from my country.

If I have to say something about the characters it would be my gratitude for keeping them as close to canon as possible and also evading a lot of clichē and Mary-Sue moments - Harry, Snape, Albus, everyone behaves like a normal human being with mistakes and I think you can't even imagine how grateful I am that I found a story like yours. Harry also isn't overpowered but still he accomplishes his goals by hard work and determination but still keeps his persona.

The last thing that made this memorable - the soul, the deepest part of mind. An amazing and original element which offered many chances how to work with it - and you did play with that briliantly. You saw a chance and took it. I really loved the insight to Severus but also Harry, Albus and Tom.

The end - It's obvious that either you did work hard on this or you just are a natural writer for this kind of stories. Probably both. While there were non-canonical things, there were also loads of canon stuff in the characters themselves and I immensely enjoyed that. Not much clichē, loads of original elements, grammaticaly mainly without mistakes and same goes for spelling and story-based mistakes (I don't think I found any, which is, in a story this long, quite a challange - I much appreciated the way you never said anything in vain, all details had It's place and meaning, you never forgot to explain a certain thing).
As goes for me, all I can say is that I enjoyed this sequel (and the first part as well) as much as I could and it was worth ALL the time I gave to reading it. And yes, I will be probably back one day to read again. I am not often so excited/enthusiastic/passione and overwhelmed by a story on this level. You made something beautiful. Be proud.
MouseTheGrey chapter 25 . 1/27/2021
Sh*t, I was wrong about Snape. I should have stayed with my first assumption then. I will the next time, I promise!
MouseTheGrey chapter 24 . 1/27/2021
OMG, please tell me he is not killing them but actually recruiting them or just simply pretending they died... It really seems like a good idea to do. Snape wants to save most of the students and worthy once after all. This seems like a good thing to do. It spreads fear, it's discouraging the Deatheaters from trusting each other and persuating them that even the Dark lord can't save them but no Real harm is actually done, only gaining more fighters at best.
midnightquaffles chapter 31 . 1/19/2021
Thank you for writing and sharing two brilliant stories. I honestly prefer your fics over what happened in the Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows. The ending of Harry bringing Snape with him to the Auror program is just chef's kiss perfection. This really is the way the series should have ended.
ZetsumeiKaijin chapter 31 . 12/22/2020
Fantastic story! I could not stop reading until the completion. What a great end and beautifully designed way of Voldemort having immortality. I loved all of the venturing into the mind and mindscapes. Thank you for healing Snape. You really touched on a lot of different themes, I feel personally touched from your delving into the mind of Snape. It felt incredibly real. Out of all of the stories I read, yours feels like you truly captured Snape feelings. I am very impressed. And wow, you did such an amazing job wrapping that up. Usually I feel a pretty deep sense of loss when a story ends, thank you so much for wrapping that up so completely. I feel like I can walk away from this story having learned more about myself and the meaning of life.
lonely-little-ghost chapter 31 . 11/29/2020
This is the best fic I have ever read! Amazing! So thoughtful! I love the fate of Harry and Snape in the end, I always wanted them to end up working together!
lonely-little-ghost chapter 26 . 11/29/2020
This is bloody brilliant! You are a genius. I absolutely forgot about these letters! This story is so well-considered, just like a real book. I also like that you make Dumbledore always one step ahead of everything - just like he is in the JR books. Haven't seen anything like that in other fanfics
royalcatniss chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
Loved the murder mystery side plot
royalcatniss chapter 31 . 11/28/2020
Ahhh this (and the first story) was so good! I loved how in character Snape and Harry were throughout the story.
lonely-little-ghost chapter 14 . 11/28/2020
Well that was quite a trip into Harry's mind! It made me think what my place would look like and what people would be there and what would they be doing.. Very interesting exercise, to be honest. Did you think about your mind place when you were writing this?
884 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »