Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chained Souls
PhoenixFlight72 chapter 24 . 6/14/2007
i finally caught up to the end of the sequel so far.

WOW

DEFFINITELY KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK AND I CAN"T WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE!
Elentariel chapter 24 . 6/14/2007
OH! Update please! It's so exciting! I always suspected Knight...
TEC chapter 24 . 6/13/2007
I do hope Harry realize how badly he acted towards Snape. He just refused to believe anyone else could be guilty. I do hope Snape doesn't forgive him anytime soon. Harry seems to have a serious and dangerous problem with assumptions. Hopefully he has learned from the experience. Looking forward to more.
NotRelevant chapter 24 . 6/13/2007
Finally, when the injustice had become almost unbearable, you dissolved it a bit.

I'm really taking pity on Severus. After saving Harry's life for the umpteenth time, after risking his own life again and again for the order all he's getting is mobbing and suspicions.

After all he and Harry went through, the consequential familiarity and the trust he had shown Harry by allowing him to explore his subconsciousness it must hurt him to realise that Harry had suspected him and even acted on that behind his back. And it might fuel his belief in his own unworthiness, in Harry still blaming and despising him.

I love your regular updates.
SwordSpirit chapter 24 . 6/13/2007
Haha i knew she was evil! keep up the good work im dieing to know what happens next :-)

SBB

X
sarah elizabeth snape chapter 24 . 6/13/2007
Great chapter. I look forward to the next update.

- Sarah :)
Plumbum chapter 24 . 6/13/2007
Ah, finally it's out. I wonder what will Harry do with the realization, that yet again he was wrong to suspect Snape. Poor Snape, no wonder he can't make friends with anyone, seeing that noone trusts him. Of course, he doesn't encourage trust either...such a vicious circle. Can it be broken by anyhting other than death?
Twinheart chapter 24 . 6/13/2007
Fabulous story! I was waiting breathlessly for the real vigilante to be revealed - loved the surprise! I never suspected the real culprit. Great twist! Looking forward to more!
AllyKat1234 chapter 24 . 6/13/2007
I knew it was her! Did you hear me yelling it out loud 2 chapters ago?
Plumbum chapter 23 . 6/12/2007
Excellent chapter! This is such a great story!
sakurai rika chapter 23 . 6/12/2007
i wonder i wonder... because i really believe in severus... i don't thing that figure is the vigilante, but then again snape has killed before. remember how DD said that everytime somebody murdered, a part of the soul's murderer get's ripped out and dies? maybe it's that. maybe all the people behind those walls are people he hated(or not) who got hurt or killed because of him. maybe snape doesn't want to face his sins. that could be why he is so normal in everyday life, because he closed up everything he doesn't want to face. I wonder what he kept doing again and again that made his father so angry... but it could be only some childish stuff... i don't know.

i also find it interesting that everything seems to repeat itself, again and again, like a hell's circle.

great chap!

take care,

erika
Elentariel chapter 23 . 6/11/2007
Very nice, particularly the bit about Lily. keep going
Silverthreads chapter 23 . 6/11/2007
Fascinating chapter
TEC chapter 23 . 6/11/2007
It seems no one but Dumbledore is willing to give Snape any credit for his help against Voldemort. Even Remus only acts to pacify others. It's very sad.
Sindie chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
So, I read Harry Potter and the Enemy Within and told you how much I was looking forward to reading the sequel. Well, now that I'm reading said sequel, I must tell you that I'm loving it even more than its predecessor. While I realize this isn't HBP-compliant, it's still very much in character for everyone. I can easily see the story taking this path.

You have written a dark and sinister Snape who is so complex because he's also good. You don't make him out to be some sort of hero, though, which I love! You paint him with a lot of grey in the mix, but you also give him redeeming characteristics which I believe are true to his character (I guess we'll find out for sure in book seven!).

Your Harry is also very in character. I can imagine Harry being conflicted if he knew more about Snape like he does in your story. It's interesting how much Harry defended Snape, albeit unknowingly, in HBP when he had the Half-Blood Prince's Potions book. The fact that Harry did feel the slightest bit sorry for Snape in OotP when he saw how his father had treated Snape also gives me hope that Harry will somehow forgive Snape and/or have compassion for him.

As both your Dumbledore and the canon Dumbledore had remained Harry, it's Harry's ability to love that defines him. If Harry forgets this and focuses on his hatred too much in the last book, I feel his will go down a dark path, a path that only Snape may be able to steer him from.

Anyway, I've digressed horribly. I'm enjoying the story!
886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 .. Last Next »