Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chained Souls
Murai-Sakura chapter 29 . 9/12/2019
No, no, no! Don't do this. Don't kill Snape! Rowling already did and it was horrible!
I can't imagine what Harry must be going through but this is going to destroy me, isn't it?
I'm already sad :(
Murai-Sakura chapter 28 . 9/12/2019
Noooooooo! Why must you do this?
If you are seriously killing off Snape - and I actually believe you might - I will be distraught.
This is the worst! But also the best!

Where has Harry gone? Not back to the Dursleys I hope. I doubt Snape would be able to find him.
When Snape did that weird trick to his wand, I was sure that Harry would at least try to fight back with some wandless magic but alas.

I need more!
Murai-Sakura chapter 27 . 9/12/2019
That was astoundingly deep.
From the beginning of this chapter, I had begun to suspect that the dark figure was in fact Snape himself but the revelation was still amazing.
I can't wait to read the discussion these two will have in regards to what Harry discovered though knowing Snape, this won't be soon.
Harry can't see the young Severus anymore. I hope he will get over it. Because he can still find him when he talks to the real Snape, I suspect.
I should read more.
Murai-Sakura chapter 26 . 9/12/2019
Exposition time baby!
Finally, the potion was used. It didn't have the effect I had expected but it did its job, though I'm not sure why this was considered something important. Perhaps to establish a connection between Snape and Harry? As if to say they are very much alike?
Snape must be suffering at the moment but with all of this going on, I cant wait for Harry to venture into his mind again.
Murai-Sakura chapter 25 . 9/12/2019
Yaaaaaay, Mutual understanding! Trust!
It's all coming together but I am incredibly saddened with the knowledge that soon this will all be over. I love your writing so much and I need more.
Can I convince you to start on something new? A sequel to the sequel? I need more of your brilliance.

But for now, I still have a few chapters to go so in I dive!
Murai-Sakura chapter 24 . 9/12/2019
I bloody well knew it! Knight, you are out!
Too bad that Harry had to betray Snape at the very last moment. Dang you son, you should know better.
Poor Snape.
I need more!
Murai-Sakura chapter 23 . 9/12/2019
Who is this dark figure? I doubt it's a murderer part of Snape.
Finally, we see Lily! I wonder if the locket was something Snape had given Lily.

I feel so bad for him for being shunned by everyone. Though he's not really trying to remedy the situation. I want more mind delving!
Murai-Sakura chapter 22 . 9/12/2019
Nice diversion there, Knight. Is she seriously trying to get Draco killed for a stupid thing he said in class? Ugh, maybe I'm completely wrong but I do not trust her. She's like Ryan's opposite, seemingly trustworthy but rotten.
At least she's teaching Harry some useful stuff.
I'm so happy Snape wasn't arrested! That would have been bad. I'm looking forward to Harry breaking through that wall.

Murai-Sakura chapter 21 . 9/12/2019
What the - I can't - Why would you - Argh!
This was such an emotional rollercoaster like you wouldn't believe. How can you do this to people in good conscience?! Why would you do this to me?!
I still can't get over this chapter. You broke me.

This is the absolute best thing I have ever read in my entire life. This one chapter.

Okay, now that I'm calmed down - I'm really not - Let's actually comment.

What in the HELL is Malfoy doing keeping a pet poison plant? And how glorious was that near death experience as a whole? You had me in tears. Literally! I knew you weren't going to kill off Harry but by God you made me doubt it for just a second.

And then, what do you go and do?! You turn the entire situation around. A complete 180. I was almost in shock because of what just happened - and it wasn't just the near death, it was also the human contact, the tiniest step of closeness - and you go and create something hilarious!

I was laughing so much because of that scene. And that dialogue! You made damn sure everything in it could be misinterpreted.

I need to gather myself because you seriously BROKE me.
I'm not raging, I'm just overwhelmed.

If I'm being a bit unclear. I loved it.
Thanks so much for having written this. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Murai-Sakura chapter 20 . 9/12/2019
Yes! This is what I have been hoping for! :)
Okay, so first of all kudos to Harry for saving Malfoy. This might also bring back just a tiny bit of trust in Snape.

And I loved how helpless Snape was when Harry entered his mind. It must have been disconcerting for him to need to rely on Harry but he managed to do just that.
I wonder how Harry is going to do this. What if he stumbles upon the scene of his dead parents. He probably will, won't he? This is going to be devastating for the both of them and I love it.
Murai-Sakura chapter 19 . 9/12/2019
No, I'm about to cry. Snape is so upset with Harry! This is so heart wrenching. How will HArry ever make up?

I was truly scared for Snape when Voldemort appeared. I could feel my heart beating in my throat a,d for a moment I had to stop reading because I couldn't bare the thought of what might happen. But it all turned out all right in the end.

I feel that Harry should've come clean about the second trip they took. Especially since Dumbledore was so angry with him.

I can just imagine the depression Harry will be plunged into.
Almost time for Quidditch. Will he almost die again? Haha, I kind of hope so.

I begrudgingly have to go back to work now, though.
Murai-Sakura chapter 18 . 9/12/2019
Snape os such a good liar! For a moment, he had me fooled. I was all like: wait, he knows? How doe she know? Why didn't he confront Harry about i? And then I was like: oooooh.
Very well written scene and FINALLY I know who the polyjuiced DE was. Dang!

Now Dumbledore knows that Harry lied to him. Not only that, but they don't even know wbaout their second excusrion yet! Will they find out? will Snape be able to keep his emotions in check around Harry? Will he flay him within an inch of his life? Heheh.

And did Harry do anything when he saw Snape sneak out towards Hogsmeade.
And that stupid box. There's so much secrecy surrounding it that I am starting to believe that Voldemort's research may very well be in there for some reason.

I wonder if the special potion Harry brewed way in the beginning will have to be used in his final battle. It's probable, I guess.

Murai-Sakura chapter 17 . 9/11/2019
I was sure he was gonna get himself splinched this time!
As soon as you mentioned how cold the area was I suspected dementors. When Harry and Hermione started yelling at each other, I suspected them even more.
I've always liked dementors as a type of 'monster' really. They are quite horrifying.

Yeah, I've been reading as much as I could. Kind of been neglecting my husband a bit but he understands ;)

It's like a good book I can't put down, you know?

Good thing they didn't use their mirrors. I still suspect those things.
Oh, and yay, Snape still cares! I was starting to worry for a moment. Should he ever find out what Harry is doing he will be livid!

Sadly, I have to go to work now. So I'd better go.
Murai-Sakura chapter 16 . 9/11/2019
Come on, Harry, use your brain! It has to be that mirror! It would make total sense that Bellatrix has it. But I don't know how that would tie into her escape from Azkaban.
By the way, I expect Harry to splinch himself every time he apparates. Will it happen? I don't know.
Lastly, I really, truly believe Knight is the culprit here. Which is fine by me but I wish she would leave Snape alone!
Oh and once again I would like to stress that Voldemort's research is probably in the room of requirement! I'm gonna feel so stupid if all of my suspicions are wrong.
It's time for bed but I don't want to go! Which reminds me of something else. Is Harry gonna experience some side effects of his sleep deprivation soon? It can't be healthy for him being up all the time.

'Night!
Murai-Sakura chapter 15 . 9/11/2019
No Harry, don't trust Knight! Snape wasn't the only one in the neighbourhood when that DE died.
Is she trying to frame Snape or something? What is Snape even doing, dressing up as a muggle? Is he trying to fit in somewhere?
That's how I see it now: Snape is dressing up like a muggle to get away from people who loathe him so he can just be himself and Knight uses his suspicious trips to murder DE's whilst covering for herself.

All speculation but man this is brilliant.
886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »