Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chained Souls
Plumbum chapter 11 . 5/9/2007
Still awesome!
Tellachwen chapter 11 . 5/9/2007
Nice chapter! Knight seems friendly, but I know that DADA-teachers aren't what they seem to be. I guess we can expect something unexpected.

The part with Dumbledore was written realy good. You know how to keep a character recognizable, but yet you managed to make him your own. Good job. Oh, and I too want to see his garden ;)
Silverthreads chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
I am looking forward to the next chapter.
anaknisatanas chapter 10 . 5/8/2007
Interesting twist. Will the DPS become a problem?
DarkShines2012 chapter 10 . 5/8/2007
Hmm...interesting! I liked this chapter! I especially thought that the part with Malfoy goading him was interesting, because I can totally see that happening!

Go figure, leave it to Malfoy to start crap and for Harry to finish it.

Thanks for the great read,

Respire
sakurai rika chapter 10 . 5/7/2007
Uh uh... this isn't going to end well... I really hope Draco doesn't know more than he acts... but Snape really is a murderer... isn't he? unless u want to introduce a new character, which is very unlikely. And i can't find another suspect.

also interesting that Luna(!) knows about the murders. i hadn't expected that. really!

Great chapter! U seem to get the hang of writing again, the first two chapters were a bit forced in the plot. And thanks for the reply, I really apreciated it!

Take care,

Erika
Plumbum chapter 10 . 5/7/2007
Nice job, looking forward to seeing how things will move now that we are back to Hogwarts!
TEC chapter 10 . 5/7/2007
That's a scary group of aurors! I suspect they're right to be scared of them. Looking forward to more.
Elentariel chapter 10 . 5/6/2007
Very interesting chapter. Looking forward to an update!
SwordSpirit chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
hi, loved the story, u have to update! :-)
Plumbum chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
Happy to see Harry make more sense...but they still don't talk enough, and Snape's misunderstandings remain.
Elentariel chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
Nice! I like it! The relationship btw the characters is interesting
Twinheart chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
I'm sorry I haven't taken the time to review before. I just wanted to say that this is a wonderfully original and well written story. Your characters are superbly multifaceted, and the relationships complex and believeable. I am very impressed. I look forward to more chapters!
sakurai rika chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
u know what my first thought was when i finished the chapter?

Halleluiah, he woke up! (Harry)

i'm really really glad he decided to help Snape... even if it means to protect him from himself.

And I'm finally sure Snape cares more about Harry's feelings towards him than anyone's feeling. But DD is right... he has to forgive himself first if he wants to get anywhere with him.

ok... this probably pretty obvious for everyone, but I can be thick sometimes... Snape is one of the chained souls, isn't he?

oh well, i'll find out in the end.

Great chapter!

take care

erika
Rebecker chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
This story just keeps getting better and better! I'm very glad that Harry didn't sell Snape to Moody; I think that was the right thing to do. To protect him. Thank you SO MUCH for updating so fast! You RULE.
886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »