Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chained Souls
anaknisatanas chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
Is Snape really the one going around killing these Death Eaters or is it someone else? The discussion between Harry and Dumbledore was very well done, I'm pleased that Harry is able to seek advise from him. Remus and Severus' conversation was also interesting. If Snape weren't quite so prickly he might even accept Remus as a friend of sorts, but that might take time. I look forward to seeing what comes next.
DarkShines2012 chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
Cool, C.S.I. Harry Potter!

Okay, so it's not even remotely close to being even similar, but that's alright...I really like this chapter, and I look forward to your updates every time that I get the e-mails for them.

Thanks for the great read, and I hope that you update soon!

-Respire
JadedBade chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
I liked this chapter, esspecially Dumbledore's speech. I thought you captured his voice very well, can't wait for more!
Iva1201 chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
I really, really like this fic. Thank you so much for posting it here! (-:
EmySabath chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
Yay! Go Harry! Woohoo!

Awesome chap, by the way.
cap horn chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
Ow-you've disabled the anonymous reviews. I've read your story and love it very much, but have been too lazy to review. Keep up the good work and thank you...
hpfan5605 chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
I just found your pair of stories - they're awesome! I hope you update this soon! :)
Plumbum chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
So, does Harry not trust Dumbledore either? Perhaps, he should go to Albus, before Moody. Clearly, Dumbledore trusts Snape.

Snape has to learn to stop keeping people away, and trust them to look out for his well-being. I don't think this can happen until people begin to trust him first. Catch 22...

Perhaps Harry, wasn't he supposed to be able to break these cycles of hatred and fear? Where did he abandon Snape? He may be the only one who is equipped to reach him: determination, trust and loyalty. But Harry seems to have forgotten to trust. He needs to realize that working with Snape requires a lot of effort, to get through his defences, to change Snape's default assumptions about him: that Harry will hurt him by being disloyal, as soon as Snape would openly trust him.

Well, good luck to Snape - and maybe Harry will remember and understand, to be able to help him better.
sakurai rika chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
now that was interesting... all i can say is stupid harry stupid harry... wake up!

i agree that was an interesting alliance with Malfoy... wonder what will come next.

and i think Snape hates what he has to do... and the fact that no one really trusts him. I think not being trusted by Harry is more painful to him than he would ever admit.

This isn't going to end well, is it? At least not if some miracle doesn't happen...

Have I ever told u i am grateful u update so fast? well... Thank You for not keeping me on needles.

take care

erika
TEC chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
And this is tha man, who has and is doing more than any other to work against Voldemort, that Harry is helping Moody try to destroy. Bravo Harry! Moody is a mad-man, Harry's just working on fool. It's really not a good idea to learn a lesson about growing up and whom to listen to by destroying something hugely valuable.

Hopefully he'll talk to Dumbledore about what he and Moody have been up to before giving Moody the hair. Severus is right, he has earned a respect that no-one except Albus is giving him. Of course, he is his causing part of his problems by his attitude, but I can understand how he feels he has earned respect without having to grovel for it. Shacklebolt was the only one who defended him at all against Moody's rant, except for Albus. Not a very auspicious way to treat an ally and keep them.

Interesting alliance Severus has made with Lucius, it could prove very valuable to the Order.

Some interesting twists, I'll be interested to see how they play out.
Rebecker chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
I just want you to know that I absolutely LOVE your stories. I honestly, truely do! I'm absolutely hooked! Your writing style is distinct but is also close enough to Rowling's writing to make your story seem like an actual chapter from the Harry Potter books! You have the characters and their personalities down perfectly, and the twists and turns and suspence are keeping me on the edge of my seat! Honestly, it's such a relief and unparalleled delight to find such a great Harry Potter story with my two favorite characters. I can't wait for the next chapter! I'll be waiting! :D
DarkShines2012 chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
hm...

Moody REALLY pisses me off! Sometimes I just want to grab that fake eye of his and smash it with his fake leg and then flog him till his fake brain flies out of his nose! Bloody hell he pisses me off...

Well, great chapter, and I hope that this doesn't destroy the whole bonding-esq relationship that Snape and Harry had...I don't want snape to hate harry...he can't handle that right now,I don't think...poor harry though...so sad...

Update soon!

-Respire
Plumbum chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
Nice job Moody! Divide and conquer...except, isn't he supposed to be on the same side as Harry and Snape?

Liked the chapter...fun to see how Snape can't even feel comfortable until everybody is back in the little boxes he created for them. Harry is in the those-who-hate-me box, with much of the rest of the world.
Lindsay00 chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
Ok this is about chap7. I have read it again and just don't understand why is Harry playing so much at Moody's hand? Its taken him less than a minute to agree on spying on Snape. Dont you think its a bit in a rush, i mean Snape is the same person for whom he risked his life last year and did his best to try to make him stay in school and now he has suddenly started acting against him. I think this is going a bit fast, let Harry come back to his senses in the next chap or at least let him think on it a bit more, i mean how can he just turn against Snape like this. Dont he realize that Snape will be sent to Azkaban if it is proved that he is doing the murders? Snape was right. Harry acts before he thinks. Will he able to live peacefully if he will be the reason of sending Snape to Azkaban? Plz slow down a bit , this is going too fast and let Harry do more thinking about this matter. It will make it more natural like the rest of the story is and like Enemy within was. And yes the story has certainly started to make sense now and we can see where it is going. Keep up the good work. I'll be very much waiting for the next update.
the-dreamer4 chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
Interesting story ... for some reason my gut is telling me that Moody doesn't want the Snape-items to compare to existing evidence, but to leave at a scene to frame Sev. He might have even gone off the deep end and is the killer himself. Snape did say that the Aurors were authorized to use the Unforgivables ... Though, even if Sev is doing the killing, I personally consider them executions, not murders ... he just doesn't have an Auror's license. He knows -precisely- what they are guilty of.

Snape's thoughts about Harry ... methinks he doth protest too much, perhaps? Is he trying to convince himself that he still detests Harry? Little things (beyond duty) seem to contradict that ...

Of course, I may be totally overanalyzing things and first impressions of the scenes are correct ... hm?

FYI-if you care about review count, you currently have anonymous reviews blocked.

Well, looking forward to more ...

dreamer