Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chained Souls
anaknisatanas chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
Is Snape going to catch Harry in his bedroom? Personally I don't think its Snape... and if it is he probably has a good reason for it.
sakurai rika chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
Snape is NOT a murderer! pls don't make him a murderer...

i wish so much something will happen... that Harry finds something in Snape's room and stays there until he returns and they have a nice little chat.

I'm afraid things are heading towards hell... and I don't want that :((

great chapter... really. made me feel really scared.

take care

erika
sakurai rika chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
that was familiar... Snape making cocoa for Harry. their old bond is making itself felt again. I think it's only the 3rd time in this story... but it's good to know it's still there.

I'm afraid Moody is going for Snape and it won't end well. And i find it interesting that Snape hates so much to be considered a traitor... i think that is a really touchy subject for him.

I only hope it won't destroy everything.

take care

erika
TEC chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
I wouldn't want Harry as my ally; especially since he's decided to take Moody as mentor. Don't think he'll be forgiven for this one.
Lindsay00 chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
And now chap. 7 is disturbing and alarming. I can handle violence and stuff but issues like breach of trust distrubs me.

Harry betraying Snape by spying on him, its not right no matter what he just not right, what is moody thinking anyway , i rather think Snape is doing right by killing the DEs. And what is this matter with Snape, ignoring Harry, there is no need to keep Harry at distance when the kid needs you , it is stupid and there is no real reason at all, Harry have forgiven him and all, but again Snape is a difficult person. This is getting disturbing ,i dont know what will happen now , I'll just have to wait.

Perfect so far anyway just like Enemy witnin and its really nice of you to update soo fast.
Lindsay00 chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
Hi, the story is going very well really, especially the characterization of Snape (difficult person). Your style of writing and mood of the story is the closest to the original book i have seen. I have certainly read Enemy Within and just sort of fell in love with it. Its was so kind of canon really. Snape was absolutely in canon. It certainly comes in the first 3 winners of any Snape harry story i have read.

Anyway chained soul is as same going very good.I actually like your detailed description of minor items like Parchment restorative potion. CHAP 5 and 6 are very good.

Harry handled himself very well after killing that deatheater. All that was really gory, i mean it wasent a simple murder like avada was so covered in blood and then the DE fell on top of him.I thought that Harry was going to have a very hard time coping with it but he handled himself very well. I feel it was a refreshing change, you see although i was expecting or hoping some kind of nightmare but it was very nice to see a strong Harry and if you remain within canon Harry is capable of handling himself no matter what. He had proved it too many times.

I also like the idea of Harry saving him himself, although i thought that i would like the idea of Snape saving him ,i liked your ones more , it kind of shows Harry strong even if it was accidental and it looked good also because you have written it very well, and its not like there aren't going to be other opportunities where Snape can help or save him, its just the start.
Merryk chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
Fabulous! You really did a tremendous job building up to the rapproachement Harry and Severus finally return to after the debacle in London. Well worth the wait! I can't wait to see what happens next!
thebiflower chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
I loved that line "He'll turn me into a newt..." It made me think of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I love it!
Tellachwen chapter 6 . 4/28/2007
I realy liked this chapter. The first five chapters were a bit of a disapointment after reading Enemy Within. They didn't have the same feeling like your first story. There was no bond between Harry and Snape, I could have read it without having read EW, and I wouldn't have missed a thing. Now I'm starting to get the same feeling I got when I read EW. Snape and Harry seem to understand eachother again, and I'm happy about it. Hopefully this only increases in the future chapters.
DarkShines2012 chapter 6 . 4/27/2007
YAY FOR CHOCOLATE!

I really enjoyed this chapter...after all, isn't it just like our dear Harry to go blame himself for everything and to act as though it is his fault that he had to kill a Death Eater? Of course it is, because he has a 'hero complex'. Poor Harry, but I do love the angst...Also love the strange relationships in this story.

Keep up the great work, because this story is awesome, and I really enjoy it. I look forward to your updates! So keep them coming (angst and all)!

Thanks for the great read,

Respire
Plumbum chapter 6 . 4/27/2007
Great job!
Scarecrow211 chapter 6 . 4/27/2007
Snape making cocoa? Brilliant! I absolutely love this story...
DarkShines2012 chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
poor harry...never get's a break, that one...

This was a great chapter, but I'm tired so it's off to bed for me!

Update soon!
freeladyofthesea chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Thank you so much for the sequel! It's a great story. Good luck!
dead-marauders chapter 5 . 4/26/2007