Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chained Souls
DarkShines2012 chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
Well, I'm shocked! No massive outbreak occurred, and nothing bad happened to Harry! Wow!

Well, great chapter, I feel bad for harry though...I'm prone to motion sickness as well...

I loved your description of Mr. Peregrin. That was funny "I haven't walked anywhere in years"...

Update soon!
sakurai rika chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
I have the feeling Harry may find a way to defeat Voldemort easier than he thinks... or maybe not. And I think something big is coming... lucky me you update fast :D

Great chap as always!

Take care

Erika
DarkShines2012 chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
ahah! A happy ending for once, and not a massive cliff hanger! I am very anxious for the next chapter and I hope that you update soon, because this is a fantastic story, and I really like it. Keep up the great work! (Why do I get the strong feeling that something is going to happen when they go to London?)...plots a-brewing...
DarkShines2012 chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
...THis story just keeps getting better and better every chapter! Really cant wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
TEC chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Poor Harry, things just aren't getting any better for him. Snape's being very Gryffindor in his heroics at spying. Looking forward to next chapter.
sakurai rika chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Snape laughed! Yey! My wish became reality. Thank you.

I have the odd feeling that Snape has something to do with the Death Eater murders and Moody seems to suspect him.

Great chapter!

Erika
thebiflower chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
I can already tell that this one is going to be just as good, if not greater, than the first. Please update again soon-though, I'm sure you will.
sakurai rika chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
you're back! yey!

i've got a really difficult test tomorrow, but reading your new chapter lifted my spirits up :D

first thing first... i wonder who's killing the death eaters... cause the Order seems to be worried they'll go after Harry as well.

Secondly, Thank You for making that dumb Black woman finally shut up. You have no idea how much i hate her.

Can't wait to hear from u again,

take care

erika.

PS pls pls say a good luck for me for tomorrow. That test is going to cost my last nerve :((
akuma-river chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Me like!
TEC chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Wow, Harry's summer went from great to bad really fast. Hopefully Snape will let Harry know what's going on. You're off to an exciting start with this new mystery. Looking forward to next chapter.
LeilaDreamer chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Wow! Nice opening. I'm hooked and can't wait to see where the sequel is going. Waiting for the sequel though had to be the LONGEST couple of weeks I have ever been through. I checked your profile about every other day to see if you had posted the sequel yet. Imagine my absolute delight when I saw it today. You write very well, and that adds so much to reading a story with a great plot. Well, keep up the awesome work. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
DarkShines2012 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
OH MY GOSH!

This story is awesome so far- I really am enjoying it. I'm glad that you decided to post the sequel because I don't know what I'd do if you hadn't decided to do so.

So is this story going to have as many plot twists as the last one did? Because if so...I suppose I'm in for a wild ride!

Well, I can't wait for you to post the next chapter, so HURRY! I just might go mad if you don't soon!

Best of luck to you and your muse,

Respire
Kara's Aunty chapter 1 . 4/16/2007

You're back.

That was really cruel, you know. The longest 4 weeks of my life this year so far, waiting for this. Fortunately, I just finished reading 'The Enemy Within' again to keep myself entertained... it really is as fabulous the second time around as it was the first.

But, I'm also here to review the first chapter of 'Chained Souls'...

Excellent opening. Very intriguing. Who's killing the Death Eaters? The Goodies, the Baddies or an as yet unknown third party; a fanatical break-off group of disillusined & very misguided Aurors perhaps, who're tired of the moral constraints of the Law & have decided to mete out their own brand of justice because they feel they have no other viable option?

Oh the delicious anticipation of a slowly unravelling plot...

And poor Harry, having to reconcile himself to the fact that a Dursley-free summer doesn't necessarily guarantee a problem-free one.

Great to see Dobby, even better to see the lovely Lupin & it would be even MORE fabulous to see MY professor - you know who I want.

Hope to see Neville as well. Please post as regularly as you can.

By the way - and I forgot to say this when I reviewed 'The Enemy Within' - but if you have a beta, they're very good. I'm guessing you're not British due to some spelling differences in words, but that makes it more impressive that you managed the British dialects & sayings all the way throough nonetheless. It must be difficult to constantly remember small details when you are naturally used to expressing them otherwise; e.g. 'mom Mum, etc. These are small things, perhaps. But it's attention to details such as these & a well worded plot summaries that all help make or break a story for me. So thanks to you & your beta(s) for trying to authenticate as much as you can.

Maureen.
FictionJunction chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I didn't know you had written a sequel at all, so I went to read all the 19 chapters in one go on Sugarquill, and wow I now realize how much I missed your stories! Snape is marvelous, you portray him so perfectly, it's a real pleasure to read your fic, I think I'm gonna re-read the Enemy Within!

It may sound exaggerated, but I really hope book seven will be even half as captivating (I was so disappointed by HPB, I read too many fics lol)

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59