Reviews for Turning point
LovelyGirl51 chapter 30 . 8/24/2015
This story is to good for me to even accurately describe how good it is. I really hope that you update it soon because as this thing goes along I just keep getting sucked in further and further into it.
Kilataia chapter 30 . 3/28/2013
I love the story! Good job :)! I hope that you will complete it one day, even if it's not likely after so much time.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Love!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Love!
thegriffin88 chapter 26 . 4/9/2011
X3 hot damn, 26 chapters later I get what I came for. And its really well done! She kinda reminds me of my Lia/Storm. Only Lia's married so she just finds their sweet spot and keeps touching it until they tell her what she wants to know. Gah, but that's all for later. I love this story, its really inspired me to do my own Atlantis crossover with my own Atlantis themed novel(s).
thegriffin88 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I bet a lot of people will hate this because it is kinda cliche. But I honestly don't care. I love the Wraith. I wanna do one. It's on the list right after French vampire. Something about how they're both primal and cultured at the same time turns me on.
Nikki chapter 30 . 12/25/2010
hope there's more chapters ahead!
forestreject chapter 29 . 4/26/2010
hoorah!
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 30 . 2/23/2010
This took me a week to reread the hole story! (when its been awile between chapters, you really have to reread in order to really understand the new chapter(s). But it was worth it!keep up the good work!
Melior Silverdjane chapter 30 . 2/14/2010
That partner with Lantean genes…

Could it be the other Beckett ?

Lycanor and Lira are lovely, I'm really glad they stay together.

I wonder…

Will Miranda and the others save Teyla or will it be Sheppard and the others like in the episodes ?

And I wonder…

Could Miranda have children with Alarick ?
Morgomir chapter 30 . 2/14/2010
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
SGA-Seven chapter 30 . 2/14/2010
Great update - the strangest places that ideas can come to one is sometimes amazing and annoying but at least it didn't interrupt their bath too much. LOL!
lymbis chapter 30 . 2/14/2010
Oh, i can't wait to see who Micheals helper is. The story is progressing nicely and of course the sex scenes are great too. Keep writing! :)
samurai89 chapter 30 . 2/14/2010
Very nice chapter here, a few grammar mistakes but in general it is excellent! Well done!
lymbis chapter 26 . 1/5/2010
Woo hoo! They finally get down to it! Great writing, your english has improved so much and so has the story! Please keep writing :):)