Reviews for Black Magic
Gyp Dark chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
Loved it :] beautifully written! Really nice view of it all, and poor Murtagh ;( poor thing! I liked the idea of Morzan's opposition, that was a new one. Great job :)
MurtaghLOVER chapter 9 . 6/9/2010
the last review i made was wrong sorry!
MurtaghLOVER chapter 9 . 6/9/2010
hey sorry but u messed up...galbatoix's dragon...is as dumb as a lizerd...member, the dragons took all the evil dragons names away, so they now have no idenity...
Small-Fri chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
so when will this be off hiatus? it's good and i really want you to update.
PanthersFan14 chapter 10 . 11/17/2007
Awesome chapter! Poor Murtagh. He is so misunderstood. Can't wait for the next chapter.
HaloFin17 chapter 10 . 11/15/2007
Ah, the inner conflict of it all, the beautiful angst! Ya really do have to feel sorry for poor Murty don't ya? Poor guy. Hope he's ready for what's to come.

So happy to see some new material from you, m'dear :)

Luv ya lots!

Halo
Lord Whezz chapter 10 . 11/14/2007
I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed reading this. If you don't continue, I honestly will be heart broken. Everyone is so in character...even Galbatorix, who the readers haven't met yet in the series, is amazing in your fic. Please, please, PLEASE update soon.
Stephen chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
DUde awsome job! i really like your writing style, i think your doing an awsome job understanding the mannerisms of the characters and i cant wait to read more of this. UPDATE!
HaloFin17 chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
Aw, poor Murty! I feel so sorry for him! I finally saw Eragon with Tori this past weekend, and Garrett wasn't in there nearly enough! But he was pretty, I must say ;)

I liked this chapter a lot! The thought of a little Thorn and Murtagh trying to protect or shelter him is too cute! But equally bittersweet knowing that they're being twisted by the mean king dude :( Looks like his brainwashing's finally getting to our dearest Murtagh, too. Hope cute little Thorn can help!

Please update again soon, ttyl!

Halo

P.S. Thanks for more clarification on the Crowbar. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to write more on my next chapter yet - been kinda busy. I've gotten more written and had some good ideas for later on, but no progress on the immdediate chapter at hand. Should I be worried about the Crowbar, or do I still have some time? Thanks, love ya, deary!
MISS MURDER 5 chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
AMAZING chapter keep it up
Single-Black-Rose chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
cool i'm glad thats someone doing something like this hopefull Thorn will be his dragon not a mindless slave of the empire he sound so cute right now update soon!
PanthersFan14 chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
Yay! Another chapter! I love your writing style. You convey Murtagh so well! I loved the part when Galbatorix had Murtagh scry the Varden where "He had succeeded. And he had never felt so wretched". And then later when he was trying to scry Eragon... It could almost make your heart break! I can't wait for the next chapter!
grizzfire91 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Wow. I never really thought too much about what Murtagh went through with the Twins. Great descriptive elements, by the way-it really makes your story enticing.

Also, as a writer of my own fanfiction, may I advise you to read Purple Stone, Book 3 of ERagon? It it under the drama/adventure genre. I only have one chapter submitted, but once I get a few reviews I will post the next chapter.

Thanks!

Grizzfire91
Shelby McQueen chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
"Come to the dark side, Luke!"

lol

You know, I've laughed me arse off (despite the whole drama), when Murtagh told Eragon he's his brother during the battle on Burning Plains. Now that was SO alike Star Wars, really. It's not that I didn't like that scene, but... I hope you know what I mean. Nowadays, we can't help but compare almost every book to those ones already created - particularly to "The Lord of the Rings" (which, without doubt, contains the best world EVER created - at least for me), and "Harry Potter", and all that. Somehow we can't just let the story BE the story. That sucks.

Anyway, I've gone too much rambling. This chap was great, as always! I'm looking forward to another update!

Love,

Shelby.
Shelby McQueen chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
Oh, poor, poor Murtagh...

WHEN will he find his inner peace at once, I wonder?

(cries)