Reviews for Faith
Miravisu chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Interesting, more facets of how the ties with the Malfoy family ties into Snape's life.
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I'm confused, who was in the grave?
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Aww... that was very well written. You really know how to get inot his head. I liked the small details the most, like these:

What Potter does not understand could fill an entire library.

The fact he was close to Narcissa

And of course, the ending. *snif* No lemon drops? Poor Sevvie. :(

Lovely fic!
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Oh, this is so heartbreaking. If I had not already read the sequel I might have cried. Damn Dumbledore for cursing Severus to such a horrible existence. Thank you for this emotive story, you rock!
Sevi Snape chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Very Nice. I do so love Severus's internal monologues.
Booklover786 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Beautiful! I can only hope this means you're going to continue Trust. I've been waiting for an update but you have yet to add to your story. When I saw that you had started new fics I thought that you had meant Trust to be a one-shot, but I certainly hope not! Your Severus/Hermione fics are some of the best out there!
HeraBates chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Lovely one-shot. I nearly cried at the end and there were a number of points that were spot on.
Imhilien chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Very nicely written, as always. _
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
It almost made *me* cry at the end! Very good. I don't think Dumbledore would have left Snape without help of some kind and in some form. But we'll see in a few months.
LSMunch chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Man, those last two lines really pack a punch. Almost made *me* cry.

Awesome job. I loved it. It's great that throughout the whole thing, Severus seems to be teetering on the edge of "breaking down", allowing himself to grieve for Albus's death, and not his own new circumstances because of it, or his role in it. And then at the end, you know, it gets him every time, he just doesn't show it. Typical Snape.

Anyway, like I said, awesome. Absolutely loved it.
lady arre chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
the last two lines of that almost made me cry.

i like your twist on this, i hate to think that severus was a traitor to dumbledore.

this is good.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Good one-shot. Here's hoping that Snape will be able to convince Hermione or someone that his information is correct and can be trusted.

It's not like Dumbledore left Snape in a position where he'll end up hexed by both sides, or anything like that. (But then Dumbledore always loved Harry best).
Lynnie chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Sweet...a great view of Sev, and so well-written! I like your view of Draco, too. :-)
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I don!t like the pairing but the story was really good written! Thank you for it! (-:
AngelApple70x7 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007