Reviews for Elementary, my dear Naruto
JSemillano chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
I love the story . . :)
The bing home naruto operation too . .
Thank u for writing them . . I really love naruto and hinata . . Shikamaru and temari too . .
Neko chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
So good I love this story
Neko chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
That's a good intro or exposition which one is it man I really need to sharpen my skills.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
Very good story! Naruto is less od an ass yay! But BUT the whole mystery vibe annoyed me a bit the story seemed kinda dull I only enjoyed naruhia parts (duh why else would anyone read this fic?) I actually grew a liking to shikamaru and temari paring well good overall on to part 3!
Lunas13 chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
I really liked part 2 as well.
Emperor Xirchs chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
I love this, Sherlock.

Better than the prequel!
Now imma read the third!
tim lee1 chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
Great story...I love the ending and now move on to the next installment of the series. Thanks for writing:)
tim lee1 chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
I'm not sure about this chapter...maybe a little to much info about the old guy...I agree with Naruto. This interferes with the flow of the story here...why do the readers need to know all of this information? Dragon...your readers want to see Hinata and Naruto get together in a scene after the rescue...this is a letdown here. We'll see what comes next!
tim lee1 chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
Finally...Hinata is getting rescued...here comes Naruto. I have to tell you, Dragon..., This chapter is pretty confusing and seems mixed up to me. I have loved both stories to this point...but this is not easy to understand, and it doesn't seem realistic at all. Maybe it will all be cleared up in the next chapter.
tim lee1 chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
Hmmmm...still no Hinata? This is really stretching out...rescue her already!
tim lee1 chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
The search is on...but it IS slow going...Naruto is right. Hinata could be getting killed while they search slowly.
tim lee1 chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Once again...such a super beginning paragraphs to the chapter. I love the way you depict Hinata's thoughts about Naruto and their relationship...is just seems soooo much like Hinata:) I DO hope that she is OK here!
tim lee1 chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
Uh, oh! Hinata is in trouble? Good chap.
tim lee1 chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
I don't know...this seems like a filler chapter. Choji has not been one of the main characters to this point...and suddenly here we are with a chapter dealing with him and an unknown lassie...and it seems like you are going to leave Naruto and Hinata's romance at a dead end for now. Why?
tim lee1 chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
The first couple of paragraphs in this chapter were just classic for NaruHina romance writing...great job! Pretty frustrating after that though...you seem to be switching to ShikaTema more than Naruto and Hinata...Oh, well...I'll read on to see where you go now.