Reviews for Cork
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Oh my god! Love the story. I was just wondering when you are going to post the next one, it says on my phone that the last one you posted was in 2007. ( I would hate for the story line to end like this- unfinished. Especially since it's such an amazing read.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I LOVE this story line that you have going on here! It really is a great story and I would love to hear more from you about other tmnt story lines...
I wish to Fly chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
This is quite fascinating, would love to know if my fav. turtle is going to get out of this somehow. please continue this fic.
-Ever faithful reader
I wish to Fly chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Leo's going dark, I like.
Angst Splatter chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Ah, gosh dang it. I get back into old stuff and get nostalgic and decide to go searching my old favorite authors out. Finally get around to this one (remember seeing it put up, but never gathered the time to read it). Get half way through this and realize too late it never got finished. Too late to stop. D:

Augh, this is so great. I'm always super jealous when an author is able to tell a story all the way through. There are little bit and pieces dangled here and there that you have to read the whole story to piece together. This is one of those stories.

And you haven't been afraid to take risks in this story, either. Big events have happened and you've managed to keep everyone in character. Amazing. I was easily drawn in by the suspense and the story. Pi, I miss you, and I hope that one day you'll wander back to us and hopefully to your old stories. It's been a blast catching up on old and new stories from you that I've read and haven't read. And this story. Wow. Way to string a reader along. There's so much happening and you just can't wait for the next tasty bit.

I can't believe I never found the time for this story when it was first put up, but I am glad to have read this, even if you've been away and this story is unfinished. I love the glimpses into the past and how truly deep he's been affected by his time away for training. I've been piecing things along as I go, but you keep surprising me, keep building up to things I didn't see coming. And the whole time I'm just sitting here wanting to slap sense back into Leo and wanting to shake Don and Mikey out of their daydreaming! Serious things are afoot. I'll be daydreaming about how this story plays out.

Thanks for all the writing you've done,
Tewi/Angst Splatter
StixOfCinnamon chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Gr8 job! Update soon :)
Necro13 chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
Wow..I hadn't realized it has been four years since your last update. But I still have to say it...this was a really nice story and it truly deserves to be completed. I hope you come back to it in the near future and complete the excellent story you started. I guess I understand if you don't considering it has been so long but I'm still rather curriose if Leo gets to live till the end and doesn't get killed off in the final chapter or something. I mean that would make sense but still I think he should live to protect his brothers and keep them out of reach of the FBI since he kinda made a big mess that you can't just clean up(unless your nick cage in national treasure,the FBI kinda just let him go for some reason). I'm awaiting an update but completly understand if you no longer wish to complete the story just please don't take it down and don't be offended if I optimistly assume it would have ended happily even if it wasn't your original intention.
Necro13 chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
This story is really interesting. I was going to wait to review until I got to the last chapter but I have to say it. This story is really good. While I can't completly say I can see Leo becoming a serial killer but while I was reading it I found alott of similarities between your Leo and Light Yagami from Death note, particulary in the way they both find reasoning in the fact that their victims were criminals so deserved to die. And once I thought about it like that, I could actually see Leo becoming a killer. They both started out killing accidently but then the more they reasoned with themselves and in light's case was able to see through the guilt, the more they did and the more thought out they got with killing. I just hope Leo's future doesn't end up like Light's did. I really don't like the idea of poor Leo dying even if hes slowly becoming a villian...and I hope my random comparison doesn't make me look like a complete idiot who didn't see the point.
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
I'm really interested in this story! I'd even go so far to say that I love it! It's a take on how Leo could snap that I haven't seen before, and now people are closing in on him. I want to know how it ends! I know it's been awhile, but please, please, PLEASE update soon!
Strgrl4eva chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
Ok, I guess first I should say I personally love the turtles and I couldn't tell you when I first started watching them... its been forever. Now reading about them since I'm not watching too many episodes anymore is somehow even better... especially when I find a story like this. I think I spent maybe 2 weeks on and off reading this story lol. It may have been 3... And I love it. I pray to God that I can write like this one day. It's amazing. Your work takes the reader on a journey, across the world... to distant places... through mystic battles and deep conversation. There was not one moment where I did not feel that I was in New York City or South America watching these turtles do these amazing things. Amazing. You're work is amazing and I absolutely love it. I thought for a fraction of a second I was going to see the ending of this story. lol. I just realized the last time you updated was 3 years ago. Get on the ball dude! You can't leave us hanging like that! At least tell me how it ends! A quick summary! Does Leo get caught? Did he finally snap out of it and become the hero we know he is? What happened with Casey and April? Did they crack under the pressure? lol. If you don't finish this story... thats fine! I just want to know how it ends. lol.
Strgrl4eva chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh wow. I usually don't review the very first chapter... I just leave a long review at the latest posted chapter but man... this story rocks, and I mean it is killer! God, I wish I had your talent. Maybe someday lol. And I am looking so forward to the rest of this story... its absolutely amazing. :D
Soul 32 chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
jejeje, creo que te falta un poco de estilo con el espaƱol!

XD (no te enojes ")

Yo tampoco tengo estilo en ingles, pero bueno, q va ser, asi es la vida!

Traduction:

hehehe, I think you need a bit of style in Spanish!

XD (do not be angry ")

I have no style in English, but hey, that he will be, so is life!

JLyH chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
Please update! I don't usually like the "dark/bad" turtle stories, but I've been completely drawn in my yours. I must know what happens! Wonderful characterization with the others. Leo is OOC, of course, but it's done well. Don't stop with this, please!
LilNinjaWolf chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
Wow, this story has been amazing. Very well written. I've seen Leo go a little dark before, but this is good. I wonder when Raph and Splinter will truly find out. I hope you'll update this. Please. :)
Scribe of Turesa chapter 2 . 8/4/2009