Reviews for When You Put Your Arms Around Me
lipglosskaz chapter 4 . 6/5
This was delicious! I loved every word!
Iuvsbruce chapter 4 . 3/3
This was so incredible! Dean's running commentary is exactly like him. This was an excellent plot! Thank you so very much!
ItzAGoodThing chapter 4 . 11/8/2017
This was fantastic. You had me laughing so many times. But the cow staring at them from the next field, and Dean's comment about vacationing in the country made me, legit, guffaw.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 4 . 10/15/2017
I loved the way you wrote this. Enjoyed your story very much. Thank you for sharing it.
Autumn chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
What a cool premise! I've never seen a plot like this.
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
Thank you for the story!
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
Dean's running commentary might become obnoxious in a really lengthy multichap, but I am enjoying it. :)
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
I am digging this story. The stream of consciousness narration is snarky and funny and vulnerable and keeps the plot clipping along. Interesting premise, that the curse uses one brother's proximity to poison the other. That witch bitch really went for maximum angst, knew to use Sam to punish Dean.
brightflare chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Excellent story!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
Hahaha... That one was pretty cool :-)
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Witches suck but they make for a great story. I really loved it. xo
CindyT63 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Wow - this is brilliant. I did NOT see this coming. I wasn't sure about the tense, but now I like it. Way to go!
LaueHime chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Great story ! It had a nice plot and it was worked in an amazing way ! I liked the mix of suspense and humor that kept me hooked til the end ! Good job !
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
lol
i really like this one, very sarcasticDean! written
awesome
samisnotevil chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I love this. Dean's self talk is too funny!