Reviews for When You Put Your Arms Around Me
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
ha ha i loved this chapter! perfect mix of humor andd angst. it was a pretty intense chapter! I just loved the parts though when Dean was thinking about living in a cave and when he kidnapped Manny. Great story you did an awesome job!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
that was an interesting twist with Dean being the one to cause Sam's fever to go up! i loved the part about Dean thinking that Sam might be a witch because of those puppy dog eyes! another great chapter!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
really liked this first chapter and i can't wait to read more! i think this was all very in character as i can totally imagine Dean thinking every thing you wrote him thinking! great job!
zekeschance chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Loved this story! You had Dean down pat! Loved the humor and angst. Those two combinations are lethal! Thanks so much!
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Loved this story! Great job! :)
Crimson Ivy chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
OMG, your story made me laugh a few times! The way you described Dean's thoughts... that was priceless! :D

The story is original, fascinating and memorable. And I just love stories where Sam forces Dean to face his feelings! :)

It is a pity you do not post here anymore... But I hope you keep on writing on your homepage! :)
Animegoil chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Excellent. Your stream-of-consciousness style for this fic worked magnificently with building up the suspense and showing Dean's panic. And I love the way you wrote the brothers- not too melodramatic and Dean not too overprotective. Yes, when things got serious, but in the beginning when it was just a cold, I enjoyed the way Dean thought it was a pain and left Sammy on his own cause he's the whining queen, and the way it was very casual. Cause there's so many fics out there about a simple cold and Dean nursing it and all that, but really? In real life, people just say, sucks for you, make you food and give you pills, and otherwise leave you alone. Which is how I think the brothers would be, cause they're so stubborn about their illnesses. Anyway, I love Dean's humor, it was fun to have it around amidst all the seriousness, because that totally would be how Dean would think. Great job really, in characterization, plot, dialogue, writing style 3 3 Loved the thing about caves. Silly Dean. 3 Sam being calm about this whole thing while Dean ran around like a chicken without its head? Made my day. 3
Harbour Master chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
man, I absolutely LOVE the inside of Dean's brain, lol. This story was rad.
Ziggimaguagua chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Nice _ we love it! Great writing style :D And really nice characterization of Dean and his (absolutely-not-there) mother hen instinct.
Von chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Fantatsic chapter!

I've never gotten a parking ticket, so I don't know what 74 means... a big fine or jail time? Either way, AWESOME STORY!

I adored Dean's love-of-Sam and Sam's understanding-of-Dean.
ritsam chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Awesome story, totally different. I like it very much & your cursing part was great. thank you for this story.

Ritu.
BlackBirdWake chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
loving it. I particularly like the line "So he keeps his eyes on Sam even as he slides down the wall, doesn’t look away for a moment, because he didn’t see this for Mom, didn’t see it for Dad, and it hurts like hell but Sam deserves to have someone watching at least." and also Sam saying "I told them to make you wear the pirate costume, but no-one ever listens to me."
Mangacat201 chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
Nice.. getting back at the bitch with completely ordinary methods *g*.. couldn't have ended any better!

Cat
ElizabetRose chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
Dean is just, you know, fuckin great in this story. Super, you know, what English majors call it, characterization or somethin.
alyssaaa chapter 4 . 3/20/2008