Reviews for When You Put Your Arms Around Me
Von chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Fantatsic chapter!

I've never gotten a parking ticket, so I don't know what 74 means... a big fine or jail time? Either way, AWESOME STORY!

I adored Dean's love-of-Sam and Sam's understanding-of-Dean.
ritsam chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Awesome story, totally different. I like it very much & your cursing part was great. thank you for this story.

Ritu.
BlackBirdWake chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
loving it. I particularly like the line "So he keeps his eyes on Sam even as he slides down the wall, doesn’t look away for a moment, because he didn’t see this for Mom, didn’t see it for Dad, and it hurts like hell but Sam deserves to have someone watching at least." and also Sam saying "I told them to make you wear the pirate costume, but no-one ever listens to me."
Mangacat201 chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
Nice.. getting back at the bitch with completely ordinary methods *g*.. couldn't have ended any better!

Cat
ElizabetRose chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
Dean is just, you know, fuckin great in this story. Super, you know, what English majors call it, characterization or somethin.
alyssaaa chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
Woua! great story ) Dean's thoughts are kinda funny
tanpopo no hana chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
I really enjoyed reading this! Great look inside Dean's head!
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
I love your solution... how angsty can it get? :o)

Dean was never good at staying away from Sam, so I guess he'll give in. Can't wait to read on and see that happen!
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Awesome story! Can't imagine what it must do to Dean to be the cause of Sam's fever. Poor guy... I'd cuddle him, but he might hit me.
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
Omg this was an awesome fanfic I loved every chapter. You did they're personalities perfectly too.
Zafiro Okami chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
Loved it, what an excellent story. I really like the way you think up conversations between the brothers, doing justice to the them and the show - when I read your story I could picture Sam and Dean doing and saying what you had written...I've read a lot of fanfic over the past few weeks and that is something which doesn't happen often.
loriimonsterr chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
This was absolutely amazing. I love how quickly this entire story flowed; how realistically chaotic and self-justified Dean's thoughts swirled. It's been a long time since I've seen a fic that actually had me in his head in a way that felt real enough to have me grinning and grimacing all at once. And the plot? Well, it's almost a little too hard to explain how much I totally loved it. The idea that such natural interaction would cause such harm was an awesome possibility to explore and you illustrated it well enough to make it feel like I was experiencing it with them. I have to say my favorite little quirk had to be Dean wanting to run to support Sam whenever he started swaying. It was very unconsciously motherly; very Dean.

So this was pretty much awesome in that seriously awe-striking kind of way a small number of people can manage to type up. Thanks so much for sharing it with everyone because wow(I'm probably going to end up stalking through your stories and broadcasting you). Anyway, great, great job. I loved it and look forward to many more of your fics!
Rat chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
This was just so damn freaking awesome i want to hug you.
AquarianNightSky chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
That was cool. Interesting idea. Gotta love the limp!Sam. Good job.

Toodles!