Reviews for When You Put Your Arms Around Me
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Awesome story! Can't imagine what it must do to Dean to be the cause of Sam's fever. Poor guy... I'd cuddle him, but he might hit me.
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
Omg this was an awesome fanfic I loved every chapter. You did they're personalities perfectly too.
Zafiro Okami chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
Loved it, what an excellent story. I really like the way you think up conversations between the brothers, doing justice to the them and the show - when I read your story I could picture Sam and Dean doing and saying what you had written...I've read a lot of fanfic over the past few weeks and that is something which doesn't happen often.
loriimonsterr chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
This was absolutely amazing. I love how quickly this entire story flowed; how realistically chaotic and self-justified Dean's thoughts swirled. It's been a long time since I've seen a fic that actually had me in his head in a way that felt real enough to have me grinning and grimacing all at once. And the plot? Well, it's almost a little too hard to explain how much I totally loved it. The idea that such natural interaction would cause such harm was an awesome possibility to explore and you illustrated it well enough to make it feel like I was experiencing it with them. I have to say my favorite little quirk had to be Dean wanting to run to support Sam whenever he started swaying. It was very unconsciously motherly; very Dean.

So this was pretty much awesome in that seriously awe-striking kind of way a small number of people can manage to type up. Thanks so much for sharing it with everyone because wow(I'm probably going to end up stalking through your stories and broadcasting you). Anyway, great, great job. I loved it and look forward to many more of your fics!
Rat chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
This was just so damn freaking awesome i want to hug you.
AquarianNightSky chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
That was cool. Interesting idea. Gotta love the limp!Sam. Good job.

Toodles!

Sky
Thorny Hedge chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
Great story, characters were right on spot.
NC Girl chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
I discovered this story completely by accident. In fact, I think it was listed as a “favorite” on the profile page of another writer whose work I admire. Anyway, I happen to have found it on my birthday, of all days, and what a gift! I can’t believe I’ve missed your work in the past but, at the same time, I’m so glad to see that you’ve written so much!

I’ve read 3 or 4 of your stories over the past few days and I absolutely love your style! You have a unique way of writing humor-infused angst that had me laughing and hurting at the exact same time. I also think your stream-of-conscience style adds so much to the overall tone. It just seems so “Dean.”

I loved every word of this story and I am really looking forward to reading everything else you’ve posted so far!
Lisette chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
You know, with this chapter I'm reminded, once more, on why I love your writing. Your wit, your sarcasm, and amazing dialogue truly bring your writing to life and have me grinning and LOL on many the occasion.

“If I wake up and you’ve bailed on me, I’m hunting you down and hugging you.”

Seriously, GREAT work! You do an amazing Inner-Dean, and you manage to keep both boys in character - or in an even better, more colorful character that are a true delight to read.

WELL DONE! :)
K Hanna Korossy chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
I've seen something along these lines in other fandoms, but not in SN and not done this well. It was thoroughly believable, and nicely developed, as we figure out with Dean what's going on. I love how not a victim Sam is, and not about to let Dean sacrifice their partnership to protect Sam. I wouldn't have minded a tad more visible emotion when the curse is finally broken and Sam lives again, but the story was touching and subtle without being total mush, and that's plenty. I especially love Sam's revenge on the witch (and Dean's reaction), and Sam's threat to find and hug Dean if he runs. Perfect.
Onari chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
Hey there!

"...grimaces at the way his voice sounds (because it kind of sounds like he’s been chewing a plushie, and damn if Dean isn’t totally over that metaphor by now)." I'm telling you, my dear, you have a gift. LOL

"Goddamn, Dean is going to kill Sam (goddamn, Dean is going to kill Sam). “Why do I gotta do everything?” he grumbles, and OK, so maybe he’s whining just a little, but he feels like crap and it’s Sam’s fault and he can’t see the freakin map and he’s plotting a route to a site of mystical convergence so that he can kill Sam and his head’s pounding like crazy and goddamn Sam is a freakin asshole." Wow, Amen!

"“We should,” Sam says, and shifts his weight, and wow, actually he’s kinda leaning on Dean pretty hard now. “We should, Dean, I think maybe we should sit down.” Dean would say something about how sitting down in a foot of scummy water is a really fucking dumb idea, but he can see the way the colour’s draining out of Sam’s face, making his cheeks look even more flushed, and he shuts his mouth for once in his life and carefully lowers them both to the ground (or, you know, the water)." Aw, I'm so loving this!

"So now all Dean’s gotta do is stop Sam from slipping under the water and pay attention for the moment when his brother (dies) stops breathing." Okay, let's say that I knew the plan and what was going on and all, but it was in this sentence that it hit me fully how fucked up this must be for Dean!

Oh, you finished it! Great story, babe. I would have liked to read more about Sam's recovery, but hey, I loved every single word!

Thanks for sharing,

Love xx
friendly chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
awesome story.. that was great...
Left Hook chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
The BEST PART of this fic was totally Manny. I LOVE that Dean brought an ambulance. Priceless! I love when the boys are smart! :)
Ciya chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Sam and Dean go through all that crap and the get their revenge using parking tickets? LMAO!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »