Reviews for When You Put Your Arms Around Me
Left Hook chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
The BEST PART of this fic was totally Manny. I LOVE that Dean brought an ambulance. Priceless! I love when the boys are smart! :)
Ciya chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Sam and Dean go through all that crap and the get their revenge using parking tickets? LMAO!
Nana56 chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
This was an awesome chapter in an awesome story! I just love the way you write Dean's thoughts...really great.

This chapter was really full of suspense about the whole dying thing. Your words put it right out there in front of my eyes and my skin even felt it.

Really great job! Thanks so much!
JazzyIrish chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
What a fabulous end to one of the best fics I've read. There is so much detail in this chapter, that I feel like I'm riding in that car, standing with Sam and Dean in that godforsaken pond, and panicking along with Dean in that ambulance. Yeah, it would take a drunken Dean to even begin to agree to Sam's plan. I do believe that he would rather live in a cave than to take the chance of not getting Sam back. You would think that maybe they would come to the conclusion that they should travel separately, but oh well, we wouldn't have such high drama that way, would we? Just loved every moment with them on the road.

What a wonderful short story, and I think, the perfect length. An ingenius premise combined with extraordinary storytelling. As I've said before, you have a way of getting into Dean's head in a unique way that I love so much. Thanks for sharing this magnificent story with us. You are a truly amazing author.
sasha2002 chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
I freakin loved this story. The brotherly banter was awesome. I really liked Sam's frustration over Dean's unwillingness to go with his plan. I liked that Sam called him on it. Also a delerious Sam is a delicious Sam.
Catasauqua chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
Hehehe Alcohol on the doorstep. Good one!

Loved Manny! (OK, maybe he's a little deranged, but Sam already knows that so there's no call for that level of shock) LMAO

You did an amazing job with this chapter! I cannot even pick out parts to quote. Everything from the drive to the lake to the de-fib. Loved it all. Thank You.

Catasauqua chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
Another great chapter!

Haha ..it's actually tomorrow...he's still got all the cash and condoms he had in his wallet...so it doesn't look like he missed out on anything fun.

Moving on...

Catasauqua chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
OMG I gotta say, I didn't see that coming! Must hurry on to next chapter.

Catasauqua chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Oh, Dean! What have you done? Didn't anyone ever tell you not to kick a dog(or witch) when they're down?

Hehehe Sam's smug about it(fever), like for once he's got proof that his cold really is worse than everyone else's.

So sad. Dean almost prefers more serious injuries because whenever Dad or Sam looks at him and doesn't really see him - it's like the worst thing he can imagine.

Great story so far. I like the way you have Dean explaining why he's doing things to ?himself? (because he figures maybe it'll calm Sam down a little, obviously, Sam's a girl like that)

Off to next chapter.

carocali chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
Oh Sammy, you little devil you. Parking tickets! That's hysterical!

Really enjoyed your take on the curse and how to fix it. But what happened to Manny? I so wanted to see Dean holding the gun over him and forcing him to save Sam. Alas... it did not happen.

Great stuff, as always!

:D

Caroline
SciFiNutTX chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
Great ending! Really enjoyed it! (Hubby kept asking if I was okay as I laughed at the laptop.)
Kansas42 chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
i loved this story. i really like how you write dean, sort of rambly and i don't know, just awesome. and everytime dean calls sam an asshole, it's just progressively more and more funny. especially when sam turns it around and calls dean an asshole. anyway, great story.
Brigid Tanner chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
What a great ride! Loved the Sam's sick/Sam's well/Sam's sick/Oh shit it's Dean making Sam sick and how the hell are they gonna deal with this? The way they always do...

together and making smart ass comments the whole way. Dean stole an ambulance! That's just brilliant...so Dean. I did wonder why one of them didn't think about putting Sam on a bus for the trip, but stealing an ambulance is just so much more... Winchester.
Phx chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
I enjoyed this story. I love reading about Dean trying to deal with a sick Sam although I have to admit a few times I was wondering why Dean was even bothering since most of his thoughts about Sam were that Sam was a whiny, boring pain in the ass.

I laughed at the end with the parking tickets. So brilliant and so Sam, lol!

Definitely a story I will be reading again.
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
This story was so intense and ! Beautifully done, and hilarious too. Great characterizations! Great story!

It's almost scary how vivid and real this story was for me. The descriptions were so detailed. Fantastic!

I just loved - your characterizations of Dean :-) is perfect ! Sammy is cute!

Great job.