Reviews for When You Put Your Arms Around Me
Nana56 chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
Dean's doing it? That's just freaky! The witch must have been cursing him instead of Sam...making him be the cause of suffering for what he loves the most. Makes'd be the best way to hurt Dean - to fix it so he can't be anywhere near Sam or Sam will suffer and die. That would ultimately kill Dean, too! Brilliant!
Hilz72 chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
Hey great story so far!

I'm glad I discovered this one, poor Sam...and oh my, poor Dean! Great twist at the end of chapter 2.

I can't wait to see whats gonna happen next!
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Oh, I'm loving this angsty piece. I just eat up how you write Dean's rambling thoughts as he ambles his way through his crazy, mixed-up life. Dean's take on Sam's "cold" is just priceless. But now things are firing up, aren't they? Yeah, Dean will regret it... Looking forward to the rest.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
It's the witch, isn't it? She got something on Sam before her powers left.

Great first chapter!
carocali chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Oh crap! That witch is behind this, isn't she? Poor Dean, thinking he's just making fun of Sam and then... seizures are NOT good.

Really interesting start! I'll be curious to see where you go with this!

heartfallen chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Cool story! I already love it. Can't wait for more
friendly chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
good start.. can't wait for more.. update soon..
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 4/16/2007

I have nothing coherent to say except I LOVE and MORE PLEASE and SOON.
Zadrak chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
AWesome start - cant wait for the rest of the story! Youdo angsty!dean so well...
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Well done! Update soon!
Kansas42 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
oh interested. gotta love dean angst and hurt sammy. i hope you update soon
Nessie chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I just the beginning and i think it is awesome.

Please update soon. Would love to read more!
Adaniel Soloneldi chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Nothing quite like some limp!Sam to make my day even better. :) Really well-written, I like your style. Can't wait for the next chapter!

cookiekay chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Holly F**k. I love it. I mean wow. Loved the wya you describes Sam's fever, it totally captured my attention, and left me with the 'Hooly F**k' quote.
Lucian32 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
good story i wait for more D
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »