Reviews for Justice Delayed and Justice Denied
EmmaDel chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Very touching and well written.

This is the second story I've read where Kyo starves to death in his cage and it leaves me wondering two things: 1. Why doesn't anyone find him after Akito dies and 2. Why did they stop feeding him? I can imagine the majority of the family not being concerned about where he was, but I would think some of them would look for him and be able to find him before he starved to death. Also someone had to be making food for him and bringing food to him when Akito was alive. Why would they stop when Akito dies?
kittyluv chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow, that was one of the most powerful things I have ever read. I kind of like how you barely pecked at the fact that Kyo's body was in there, but mainly focused on the words on the walls. Poor neko.
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
omg i feel so sorry for kyo. U wrote this really well an i think u should write one similar to it but maybe where kyo is alive please for me :D ether way its brilliant
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Wow. That sent a jolt of pain and slight agony through my chest. It was a very powerful story. Deep as well as sweet and gentle. I was touched a little by how they all really cared about Kyo. The hurt came from the wrtting on the wall, and the last four lines of the story.

"Momiji subsided. Then Yuki could barely hear him speak over the starting car. But he just caught the last soft naïve question under the breath of air: “Did he die – happy?”

“No.”

I once was Kyo."

That was so heart felt and straight foward. I couldn't believe the sorrow I felt at the very last line of the story.

It reminded me a little of me.

- Kasaki Kihoya
Rika100 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
sad sad sad...but i like it.
yelix chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
i'm crying right now this was just to sad
Kemet chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Kita: *cries uncontrollably* Poor...kitty...he...he...DIED! No!...

Artemis:...sniff...

Kita: Only a few writers have the privilage to say that they made me sad with their stories...I look forward to reading another of your stories since you captivate the deep emotional pain of a character. Good Work!
Everbloom-Karisa chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Gosh, that was really good. I'm crying now.