Reviews for Unspoken Thing
I just want to say I love all your works I think they're great I'm going to read all of them Shoebox Project was the best thing that ever happened to me (kind of) and basically thanks for writing this.
Neenaw4 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I have read this about 10 times already I just love it
butterflyrooms chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
this is adorable! awwwwwwwww.
HopelessDragon chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
This is completely ridiculous but utterly hilarious.
DinoDina chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
So sweet and fluffy that my teeth hurt!
Emerald Dragon77 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is adorable!
BetweenLines55 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I've literally been going through all your Wolfstar fics. I love the way you write and portray all the Marauders.
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Bloody brilliant and hilarious!
moonyrocks13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I was reading this at 3:30 in the morning, listening to a Pachelbel's Canon remix and grinning like a complete loon:) Awesome story:)
KarmicRuffia chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Finally! A fanfiction that doesn't have either Sirius sleeping with half of Hogwarts or Remus as the uber-uke! I salute you, xxanglophilexx. I really do.
AliceSarina chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I know you wrote this ages ago, but oh my word! Remus in guyliner! Sirius in guyliner! Sirius in guyliner kissing Remus in guyliner! I got so excited at the thought I had to spend a good two minutes trying to breath again. Yeah. Lovely! Sorry for the exclamation points, but Remus in guyliner!
B chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Really really great! So good :D I love Sirius!
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA, lol, this is so great, i love it:) wish it could've been in the books somehow, or snapey's memories, lol, good job.
Sanshine7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Awww, so cuuute
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
:D!Haha!That is just to freaking awesome!The reasons James gives,god!And Peter with the toast!