Reviews for A 'Sentinels' SNAFU XmenTS crossover
LinBates chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Cute! (chuckle, chuckle, snort!)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Much fun, any chance of more?
Sarra Torrens chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This one made me laugh! Great job!
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
nah, i don't think Blair is going to give up on the word 'Sentinel' that easily. more likely to sue for trademark infringement! (well, of *course* he registered the trademark! that flea-collar maker didn't have a chance.)

i loved this crossover, and i wish there were more Sentinel/X-men crosses. "You can tell us; what's your freaky mutant power?", Blair wiping the robot's memories (and the others figuring out what he was doing), Blair monopolizing Storm . . . . these are a few of my favorite things!

gratefully,

db
peyaluna chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
as fan from both series it always struck me as odd that those awful robots were called sentinels too - thank you for making a story out of this. though i would have expected for jim to go through the roof too that he shares the same title as this 'bucket of bolts', also, if you ever plan a sequel, i think the guys from the cascade pd would make a good ally for the x-men ;-)
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
LOL Poor Blair, hearing the name of the mutant hunter robots HAD to be hard on him, but what about Jim's reaction? *curious* I'd think he'd be more upset too.

This was funny and interesting, all around entertaining, I must say! *two thumbs up*
BillieBog chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Good story. Love TS and a sequel would be great.

Thanks so much
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Wow, cool little story you've got here. The only thing I thought it lacked was some Jim and Blair interaction, their extraordinary closeness wasn't really expressed in this fic.