Reviews for Black Out
csp4 chapter 15 . 7/25/2010
I am still floundering a little but will deal cause this is a great story. There seems to be pieces missing or maybe I just missed all that was there. I did enjoy reading it. Thanks for sharing!
csp4 chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
"She would turn men into animals and women into hateful creatures." Curious! Bella has pretty much done this since arriving in Forks.
csp4 chapter 11 . 7/24/2010
"Yeah, your body was pretty contorted Bells," Alice said from above. "It was pretty funny until you stopped breathing. That wasn't too cool." Ha Ha Ha Way to go Alice - so unlike her it's funny!

Oh, I do love Lillia! She knows how to push the Cullen's buttons & loves doing it!

Esme winking at Aro was unexpected & kind of fun!

"He kissed the mark he made on my neck gently. "Now they know to whom you belong."" OK, I must have fallen asleep somewhere. When did he bite her to make a mark?
csp4 chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
This story keeps getting more interesting! One thing I do find strange tho. After I finish a chapter I read the FB's written for that chapter for others insight into what is happening. It seems that some people are reading a completely different story than I am::)) One example - People mention lemons happening. I haven't read any lemons only kissing & some innocent touching. To me, I see Bella afraid of taking it to that level in fear as a Siren she will 'go to the dark side', altho I read that she is getting ready to try. Several other things but, oh well, maybe I'm just blind
csp4 chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
"She gained weight" Leave it to Rose
csp4 chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
Interesting! This story is actually helping me keep my brain working hard. Can't wait to see what happens.
csp4 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
"Eddikins" Good on Jake!

The Cullens are going to just love having Renee around!
csp4 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
2 chapters & I'm already depressed! What in the world is that wolf creature? And Edward telling Bella "It's not your place!"! Bella is obviously very depressed herself - dangerously so. Then to see what happened to Charlie. Can't wait to see what's going on! I do believe if Edward had just told Bella what's going on she would have stayed with him & not gone home. Bad Edward!
Objective chapter 14 . 8/19/2009
M...this story seems to be a great concept, but there is a HUGE amount of context missing. If I wanted to read a mystery, I'd pick up Hardy Boys.

Brilliantly written for the subgenre, though.
hogwartshoodlum chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
I thought the description of this chapter was very well done, especially for someone that may not have had experience at the time. Of course with BD we know that Edward can do that so there's no worry about being uncannon and even if it was, Vampire sex is hot!
hogwartshoodlum chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
I must tell you that this chapter started a panic attack. She can't leave the Cullens! Not Edward especially! But the "pee in a cup" part made me laugh so hard I actually forgot my worry for a moment.
hogwartshoodlum chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
I really like the description of her pain...that sounds bad. :) I think you portray it very well and I especially like the way that it's affecting Edward. I think it's completely in charecter.
hogwartshoodlum chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
I have to be honest, I was a little nervous after reading the teaser. I couldn't see how it would work. I have to say now that I really am interested in this interpretation, even if Renee had to die too. I loved your description and I'm really interested in seeing where this goes.
hogwartshoodlum chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
I really like the imagery and the dark feeling of this chapter. It's perfect for what she's going through.
hogwartshoodlum chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
I followed your link from one of my stories and I'm really glad I did. I'm liking this story, and your writing style. But Charlie? Oh man...that's hard.