Reviews for Leaving Town
NATANFOREVAHHHHH chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Sort of a plot hole: if the shinigami never visit the world of the living again, who's gonna perform konso on the dead souls? Ichigo cant go all over the world.. That would also mean that every soul will become a hollow and never reach the Soul Society... Soooooo that really destroys the plot.
shuuemura chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Omg i cried.
Quickslice chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
Oh, I forgot to mention about how Ichigo died. He died while in spirit form and not in human body, unless you're consumed with a Hollow and the Hollow was purified then the souls that has been consumed by that Hollow will get free and moved to the SS. Now when you died in spirit form there is this place they go wherein they wait to be reincarnated, so why is Ichigo serving in the Gotei thirteen when he died while in his spirit form? This is one of my many questions I'd like an answer to. Hope the sequel has an explanation to that.
Quickslice chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
Oh done already?

This story kept me busy to the point wherein I don't want to be disturbed with anything not bathroom related. I took me two days to read this because there were certain chores I must do and didn't had the choice but to stop and attend to it for awhile. This one kept me entertained and emotionaly stressed but I still like the story. The growth was steady paced and the dialogues are beautifully written. Although characters are a little OOC, it still didn't stopped me from appreciating the story and its developement. I like the plot and the whole concept, except for minor details like what I have mentioned from my previous comment. Also, I appreciate it that this is complete and has a sequel. I just wish all the questions or some that I have right now for this piece would be answered in the sequel.

Congratulations on a job well done, thank you for completing the story and sharing it with us. I wish you have made their child (I'm sure it's Ichigo's) orange haired as well or at least twins however, I'm trully thankful that you have made them parents. I have a vague idea of what the sequel have for me but I don't want to go ahead and speculate, afterall it has been completed years ago too.

This is trully a wonderful piece, and very much appreciated, a good read.
Quickslice chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
Aizen is alive, as well as his powerful minions and he's planning to rule all three worlds like Tears for Fears say in their song, ('Everybody wants to Rule the World', Gah! I don't know where I got that) they didn't get a chance to defeat him in the Winter War, and let him escape this time. Are they stupid? The only one who could defeat him is Ichigo and they don't want him to have his powers back because they thought he would endager their mission? Oh that is a big Bull in the lake trying to get away from hungry lions (don't ask, it's the result of watching animal planet channel)!

I don't get it, why wont they want him back? And hell! What is their problem Rukia being with Ichigo on Earth, did they forget Ichigo and his sisters are living proof of Shinigami and human being together? Sometimes I get the sorry feeling of stories that has the SS against Shinigami and human getting together and having a normal family life because stories like those tend to forget about Ishiin and Masaki's case. In this piece, it was hinted that Ishiin was a Shinigami so I don't doubt that the story between Masaki and him was altered. I just don't understand why they keep on insisting they (Rukia and Ichigo) can't be together. And for Hell's sake why don't they want his help? Let him remember already and admit they're hopeless without Ichigo! I'm about to Bankai Byakuya this time, now somebody stop me!
Quickslice chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Eh? Were it just Rukia and Ichigo who has their memories erased? And why is that? I don't get it, why would they erase Rukia and Ichigo's memories as well as Ichigo's spiritual powers and leave the others alone?
Quickslice chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This has been completed almost seven years ago, but I would still post a comment here and there whenever I feel like I need to say something, or Bankai anyone. I came across it from someone's favorites for I can't remember when and put a hold on reading it since reviews are making me scared on reading it. They're all saying it's heartbreaking for crying out loud! And I was not ready to be emotional since I was on my freaking vacation! In Hawaii mind you.

But here I am today back in the mainland, starting the scary (because of emotional turmoil it will give me, I'm sure) story. So let me say this ahead of time now; I tend to Bankai IchiHime, Tatsuki, occasionaly Renji, and Soi Fon, so please don't let me read anything against them here, it's really dangerous to go Bankai in a public places, and I'm at my local Starbucks right now. Dammit! Oh sorry to release my Shikai there. Now let's get going.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I forgot my password so i cant log in..i love this chapter
KatRum chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
hi loveroflove!
i loved this fic! it was AMAZING :3.
I have a request for you for a bleach fan fiction. I'd write it myself, but i'm a very sucky writer. anyways, could you do a crossover between the 3rd movie 'Fade to Black' and make it so Ichigo's used his final getsuga with aizen already and he's losing his powers, and he saves rukia, which uses up the rest of his powers but ends up getting hit by shizuku's scythe and losing his memory? pretty plz? if you dont want to thats fine too. I just think ur an amazing author who can make it sound amazing and stuff, like the rest of your writing xD. Thank you for writing amazing IchiRuki fan fics. :P
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
ahh so much nostalgia! ichi why won't u remember? _
Elise chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
AMAZING story. Really awesome- thx for that! :)
nahadiba chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
ill cry everytime i read this...
ichirukitard chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Hi there! I just came across your fic and had been reading it non-stop for a whole day now. I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier, but your story was too good that I couldn't but had to jump to the next chapter one after another. BUT this chapter got my heart pumping fast and all teary eyes that I cannot help but stop to review and catch my breath.

Gosh what your story had done to me? LOL. First of all, you are such an amazing writer! The way you write the characters and their feelings/emotions, make it so hard for a reader like me all but being pulled into the story and the characters' pains, sorrows, and happiness and never want to let go. Gosh I felt so sad for Ichigo and Rukia. The songs you have chosen so far were all amazing, but this song for ch.7, was the most heartfelt than the rest. I couldn't picture any other song choice than this one for Ichigo's love for Rukia. It was so PERFECT in every way! I LOVE LOVE IT! I loved it so much that I was basically crying my eyes out while reading it. SO BRAVO to you for a job well done in choosing such an amazing song to describe their love in this chapter.

On the other hand, I'm happy that Rukia remembered the letter. I cannot wait to read how everything will unfold. Once again, what a great story this is and what an amazing heartfelt chapter this was. Now after writing this review, I can now breath a little better. Which means, onward to the next chapter. XD
OliverLover chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
*sniffle* I *sniffle* CRIED! *insert lip-quiver here*

IT WAS SO SAAAAADDD!

AWWWWWWWW!

THEY'RE SO CUTE!

Alright, I'm done spazzing. Now I have to answer to my brother as to why I'm sitting here crying. Hopefully he'll get bored halfway through and leave?... :D

-oLiVeR ;3
Jo chapter 17 . 5/28/2010
Can't wait to read the sequel!