Reviews for An Illusion of Consciousness
thedreadedlurgy chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
keep going. even if this doesn't have a lot of reviews, the story is still good.
thedreadedlurgy chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
XD moremoremore
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
this is good. i can't believe there aren't more reviews. maybe if u changed the summary...?
rockdogravi chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
Ooh.

I'm genuinly interested in this.

Ya know, it vaguely reminds me of this movie I saw once about a cheerleader who was sent to gay/lesbian camp.. anyhow, Sasuke and Naruto will end up together, right?

Cheers;

Eeyore
ravensbff chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
Holy shit, that was depressing. Like, heart-rendingly, dripping blood, character-death depressing. And yet not overdone. Now that takes skill, right there!

Keep making us sad!

Raven
Roxtrox7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That was amazingly depressing but in a good way. You're a great author. I love your imagery. I'll keep reading.

Love Roxtrox
Inuyashanaruto chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
Cool I liked it I look forward to the next.
ravensbff chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
Wah! Naruto-kun just needs a hug! And so does Sasuke-kun! Are all the people there becuase they tried to kill themselves? Or do some of them have different problems? Are you going to introduce anyone else into "the nuthouse?"
ravensbff chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
So you decided to rework it, huh? How come? It seems a lot more melancholy now, if that was your intention.
ayeala150 chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
this is a rather interesting improvement! The additions and editing make it come alive more so and develop the characters a lot better! I'm enjoying it so far! Naruto and Sasuke seem so much more believable and im am TRYING, trying being the key word here, to put together the rest of Sasuke's problem...he's a masochist, he's withdrawn, moody and silent, but i'm not sure why he's there yet...working on it...now to wait for an update..._