Reviews for Eternal Triangle
Bangkok'sDevilGirl chapter 8 . 7/5
I don't know if your account is still active but I want to let you know that I like your story. I hope you're still around the VB fandom.
i love this Eternial triangle story and honestly love your writing style.
I've read ffc "Silent her with my tongue" by Rev Kurame (1st place on admira 'Shakespeare' contest).
I was thinking if you can read and get some inspiration for another of your story. That Bulma and Vegeta characters are very interesting...
leabrief chapter 14 . 1/12
Excelente... Me encantó..!
Anna chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Cute story. Great job my friend, hope to have more stories of yours
i love vegeta chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
Omg i loved this story great job!
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
I like this story!
teepee tee chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I don't usually read fics in past tense, but this has me wanting more!
ShiftersFate chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
I just loved this story!
smalsa chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
The whole sentence about beauty in the eyes of the beholder nearly had me in tears, it was just so beautifully written. I read it a few times. Your story is beautiful and my heart just aches for the position Bulma is in! Hopefully it will change I'm off to read the rest of the story!
Lavonya chapter 14 . 11/23/2011

CoffeeMaster16 chapter 13 . 4/26/2011
Absoutely love it! Both Vegeta and Bulma are definately a perfect couple! You did an awesome job getting those two together and the whole love story was perfect! Can't wait to read more stories from you!
person123456789 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
too many run-on sentences and too much ; use. just my opinion. makes it difficult for me to read.
alysia16 chapter 14 . 2/15/2010
That was a really good story!
jambacute chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
this is very interesting!
Gemnat chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
Your attempt at putting the story from Bulma's POV has left this story with too much "I did this" in the story and not enough dialouge, which becomes boring to read, and I'm only at chap. 6. For future stories you can write in a person's POV but leave out all the "I"s and include actual dialouge as it makes for a better, more realistic read.

You have an interesting concept and storyline ) and though vegeta and bulma seem a bit OOC i think it fits in with your concept.