Reviews for Eternal Triangle
i love vegeta chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
Omg i loved this story great job!
Lilla-DBZ Lover chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
I like this story!
teepee tee chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I don't usually read fics in past tense, but this has me wanting more!
ShiftersFate chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
I just loved this story!
smalsa chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
The whole sentence about beauty in the eyes of the beholder nearly had me in tears, it was just so beautifully written. I read it a few times. Your story is beautiful and my heart just aches for the position Bulma is in! Hopefully it will change I'm off to read the rest of the story!
Lavonya chapter 14 . 11/23/2011
THIS...IS...AWESOME

!

I...LOVE...THIS

!
PartyHostess12 chapter 13 . 4/26/2011
Absoutely love it! Both Vegeta and Bulma are definately a perfect couple! You did an awesome job getting those two together and the whole love story was perfect! Can't wait to read more stories from you!
person123456789 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
too many run-on sentences and too much ; use. just my opinion. makes it difficult for me to read.
alysia16 chapter 14 . 2/15/2010
That was a really good story!
jambacute chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
this is very interesting!
Gemnat chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
Your attempt at putting the story from Bulma's POV has left this story with too much "I did this" in the story and not enough dialouge, which becomes boring to read, and I'm only at chap. 6. For future stories you can write in a person's POV but leave out all the "I"s and include actual dialouge as it makes for a better, more realistic read.

You have an interesting concept and storyline ) and though vegeta and bulma seem a bit OOC i think it fits in with your concept.
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 14 . 11/27/2008
LOVED IT!

GREAT WORK!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I'm reading Jane Eyre at the moment and the scene above in the beginning reminds me of the book ... Not shore if that was where you were drawing influence but hay. Nice work...
Ezurec chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
chapter one has a quote ripped off from jane eyre x_x
venuslegacy9 chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
I'm so glad I found this story on , it stopped at chapter 10 on mediaminer, imagine my surprise to discover more chapters. I understand why Bulma had to leave for Earth and I am glad that the money from capsule corp was given to her, I hope to see a more independent and assertive Bulma maybe this stay in Earth will be a healing process for her to come in to her own more. It would be really cool if she rebuilt capsule corp, I miss the powerful scientist in her, maybe if she did that she would be able to cofront Vegeta as more of an equal.