Reviews for The Slightest Bit of Happiness
Guest chapter 27 . 9/21/2014
I love this story please update please
Zinga6377 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
What a fantastic story! There's a lot interesting ideas with Anakin's familiy, his relationship with Obi-wan, and the Code. I know it's been years, but it would make my day to see an update for it :)
Gamoora chapter 27 . 11/11/2013
Well, first, you had to leave it there? No! I really want to know what happens next. I like the new Padawans (I know this was written before the end of the TCW series, but I just assumed that what happened to Ahsoka there happened here, because that would explain Anakin's reluctance to talk about it), and I like the way Anakin is slowly learning more about the Force and himself and how everyone is reacting to it. And the twins in Palpatine's hands...not a good thing. Anakin's going to rescue them, right? Anyways, I know it's been years, but I just wanted to say that people are still reading, and I for one would enjoy an update if you are ever so inclined. Thanks for wtiting this; it was a nice read.
MirskianQueen chapter 27 . 2/6/2013
Please update! I love this story, it's great... And I can't wait for more.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 27 . 11/1/2012
I love it! I've been readint this for at least a week, savoring every part of the story. I like the way the story's heading. Please, can you update? *insert puppy eyes*
Carrie chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
This is an amazing story and I am completely drawn into the characters. I love where this new storyline is going. I really hope you could wrap it up. I am eagerly awaiting.
MuggleCreator chapter 27 . 11/29/2011
Great stuff! Where are you, though?
Emika Fett chapter 27 . 10/16/2011
I can't wait for more! There will be more, right!
Deacon Krow chapter 27 . 9/8/2011
Let me start by saying this is an incredible story. It has a wonderful balance of intrigue, drama, action, and philosophy. I can't wait to read more. I can't think of anything more constructive to add.
Beloved Daughter chapter 27 . 6/10/2011
Awesome story! I love how Anakin and Obi-Wan, but especially Anakin, are becoming forces behind the Jedi Order training. I quite enjoy reading about the progress Anakin has made. However, I can not help but hope that you will update this story soon, especially considering the fact that you left off at a huge cliffhanger. Luke and Leia look like they are in the hands of Palpatine and the rest of Anakin's family is in the hands of Nute Gunray! Jedi to the rescue!
SkyBlueSw chapter 27 . 6/1/2011
I hope you get time to update this story. I really would like to know what happens to Padme and her whole family along with what happens to the twins.
Tenages chapter 27 . 3/25/2011
It was a decent story up till your last chapter, but then you went off the rails. Nute Gunray is an incompetent fool. There is absolutely no way in hell that he managed to get into the JEDI TEMPLE guesthouses. That's just mindblowingly retarded. As is the idea that Gunray would ever come to do something like that himself rather than send minions.

I also found the way the kids were kidnapped to be ludicrous. You've heavily implied throughout the story that the Jedi Temple Guesthouses are if not withing the Temple proper, at least under the protection. Yet two mediocre Darksiders managed to get there with nobody sensing them? These two aren't Darth Sidious, able to cloak his presence from the Jedi They're third rate chump villains.

Horrible, hamhanded way to advance the plot, when there where a thousand other ways to accomplish the exact same thing much more realistically.
PardoxPixie chapter 27 . 3/24/2011
It has been a joy to read this tale. I love the idea of an older Jedi code that has changed to become the current Jedi Code. I love the New Version of the Jedi Code most. I will say that the current code was practiced 4 thousand years BBY, but no matter.

Please continue this story soon!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/13/2011
So far this story has been a good one. I look forward to reading the conclusion in the coming chapters if what you said is true, and that you feel that you see the end in sight.
T chapter 27 . 10/27/2010
I love this story. I hope that Anakin finds the Naberries and the twins, kills Sidious without turning dark, etc.