Reviews for The Slightest Bit of Happiness
Thank you chapter 27 . 1/16
Thank you for your amazing work so far! I've had a blast reading this and whilst I don't I could ever make you continue if you can't find it in your heart to do so, I do want to point out that you'd make a lot of people happy if you did update it and bring it to an end. :)
Smile Back chapter 27 . 7/17/2016
I really like how you are going about this!
Maybe one day you'll find it in yourself to continue with this story ;) Until then!
Asj Johnson chapter 27 . 2/15/2016
It's been a nice fic. I'd like to read the rest of it if it'll be finished at some point.
Asj Johnson chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
Poor Naboo. ): It's not as fun to read about a battle or attack when there's such huge and lasting effects.
Asj Johnson chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
hm... Palpatine trying to get rid of Obi-Wan several times suddenly makes me think of that running count of how many times Anakin saved his life. It's an interesting possibility as to why he kept getting himself into such trouble.
1sunfun chapter 27 . 7/18/2015
Nice.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/21/2014
I love this story please update please
Zinga6377 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
What a fantastic story! There's a lot interesting ideas with Anakin's familiy, his relationship with Obi-wan, and the Code. I know it's been years, but it would make my day to see an update for it :)
Gamoora chapter 27 . 11/11/2013
Well, first, you had to leave it there? No! I really want to know what happens next. I like the new Padawans (I know this was written before the end of the TCW series, but I just assumed that what happened to Ahsoka there happened here, because that would explain Anakin's reluctance to talk about it), and I like the way Anakin is slowly learning more about the Force and himself and how everyone is reacting to it. And the twins in Palpatine's hands...not a good thing. Anakin's going to rescue them, right? Anyways, I know it's been years, but I just wanted to say that people are still reading, and I for one would enjoy an update if you are ever so inclined. Thanks for wtiting this; it was a nice read.
MirskianQueen chapter 27 . 2/6/2013
Please update! I love this story, it's great... And I can't wait for more.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 27 . 11/1/2012
I love it! I've been readint this for at least a week, savoring every part of the story. I like the way the story's heading. Please, can you update? *insert puppy eyes*
Carrie chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
This is an amazing story and I am completely drawn into the characters. I love where this new storyline is going. I really hope you could wrap it up. I am eagerly awaiting.
MuggleCreator chapter 27 . 11/29/2011
Great stuff! Where are you, though?
Emika Fett chapter 27 . 10/16/2011
I can't wait for more! There will be more, right!
Deacon Krow chapter 27 . 9/8/2011
Let me start by saying this is an incredible story. It has a wonderful balance of intrigue, drama, action, and philosophy. I can't wait to read more. I can't think of anything more constructive to add.