Reviews for Thirty Glimpses
StefQ chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I sincerely thought this was from John's POV and my heart was breaking. Then when I read your AN and it said it was from Bobby's POV I was like "OMG." My jaw dropped. Then of course I read it again. Hahaha. You are amazing. This was tugging at my heartstrings. Please write more!
MelloHellaCat chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I genuinely thought this was told from pyro's point of view.
great story! a little depressing, but great nonetheless.
Gorram.Doll chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
OMG, I HATE YOU

Maybe it's the late hour, but somehow I was convinced this was RogueBobby from Pyro's POV.

And this struck out as particularly painful:

Nine

She's lying on the lawn, fingers idly playing in the grass. She's watching him toss a football around with Logan.

It's funny. Logan told me once that the only sport he plays is watching hockey.
Willowed Moon chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
i totally loved it. it was a little sad but it was great.
ElizaV chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I'm generally not a Ryro person, but this was touching. It was sad and beautiful at the same time.
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Aww, I so loved it. Poor Bobby though, Yay Ryro ! XD. Very nicely done!
BrokenBabyGirl13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
so sad.

so beautiful.

i love it.
musichangover chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Love it! Simply love it!
luvsbitca chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I have not read something that made my chest hurt like that in so long, I am not a huge Bobby fan but I just wanted to hug him and slap him all at once. But you captured that masochistic I love you but i am not going to walk away and save myself becuase I'm an idiot thing that we all do.
Marylouue chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
You are a brilliant writer, seriously, no suckiness to this story at all...it's heartbreaking, and I don't even really like Bobby...
ceilidh-kay chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Not the sort of pairings that I normally read. (Yeah I know Im Logan's-or Sabertooth's-girl all the way) But I acctually kinda enjoyed it :)

It was nice. Well not for Bobby but you get it...
anarchist-dog-owner chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Beautiful story! Psychotherapy pointed me to it... I hate Bobby Drake but I can't help but feel for him in this one.

Good job!
lvswtht chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Loved it. It was bitterweet cuz I felt bad for Bobby but all the moments between Rogue and Pyro are so seet and cute. Great job!
Miasen chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Oh wow, this was excellent, I loved it! I don't like Bobby much at all, but now I feel so sorry for him, I just want to give him a great big hug and tell him it is all going to be okay! That poor guy...

I liked that it was thirty small scenes, and not one long story, it really worked! And yeah, I loved this sentence: "...the Professor isn’t the biggest pervert in the world for picking such tight uniforms - and in leather, no less." Haha! You are so right, he's such a perv! lol!

Great work! You are now officially one of my favourite authors!(And that is quite an honour I'll tell you, it's not many that make that list!) :D
atruwriter chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Okay, so I got to about seven before I skipped to the end, because I thought she was with Bobby and it was Pyro watching. Then I realized it was the opposite, so I started over again, lol. Just to get the mental images right. Anyway, I loved it. Once I realized she was with John, I was totally enthralled. Great work! I loved it!