Reviews for NLTZ: Return to Sunnydale
evilsonofa chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
MANCHESTER UNITED...DAMN, U DO HAVE ISSUES, WELL 4 MORE YEARS TILL THEY GET THERE HANDS ON THE PREMIERSHIP TROPHY AGAIN AND U WILL NEVER BEAT THE MIGHTY 'POOL AGAIN, LIVERPOOL TILL I DIE.

BY THE WAY, GREAT STORY, KEEP IT UP (AND HOPE MAN U GO DOWN)
trimma chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
A very good last couple of chapters.

I'm kinda glsd you took chapter seven so far, it showed us how badly the hellmouth affected Alex, and to simply leave it with "he sorted out her affairs" would have seemed... hollow. Sometimes it's the menial things that the characters do which gives the story a well rounded feel.

And Giles and his little puzzle at the end... I LIKE.

later

Trimma
Bumpkin chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
Coolness! Great to see this done. :) I really, really liked the end bit there with Giles... though I gotta admit the brief interlude with the bloody shower and Glory made me kinda go hunh? I mean other than helping to establish a timeline for when Xan had come back to town and why his friends were so bleeding oblivious about his return - which I guess would be the point of it, d'oh!

Looking forward to anymore of this series that you decide to write in the future :D

your fan,

Marns

pobody's Nerfect
spacemonkey1129 chapter 8 . 6/7/2007
Is this the end of this little fic?If it is I cant't wait to read your next "zeppo'fic as I REALLY like that you gave Xander(Alex)the respect that he so richly deseves!
Ariskari chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
Just so you know all your hard work was appreciated, I thought your Spike came off pretty well. I think you have his way of speaking down perfectly.

As a Brit I wasn't offended, and as an Everton supporter I fully endorse that dig at Liverpool strikers.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
I LOVED what Alex did to spike as a parting gift ! Whats to stop spike from blabing to Buffy &her pals about the "Changes" that Xander under gone?

About putting action figures in compromising positions .I had a 3ft doll(a momento from my childhood!) &a giant teddy bear that my roommates would CONSTANTLY PUT IN SEXUAL POSITIONS ! I would come back to my room to see that scene very often,&there was NEVER anyone around to blame!I finally got so sick of the Joke that I got rid of the teddy &the doll!
trimma chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
A very good chapter, didn't see the part time seer thing coming and Xan and spikes conversation was well written and well in character

later

trimma

"Push the envelope, watch it bend" - Tool
Dracowar chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
Spike is Spike and all is well in sunnyhell...sort of.

MOR!
windchaser73 chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
Really great back and forth with Alex & Spike. Good chapter! Methinks Alex would benefit greatly seeing a therapist to deal with his Issues ;D
Dracowar chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
A wonderful cliffhanger!
Bumpkin chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
OMG! Enter Spike at what could be called the worst possible moment - isn't that just like the bleached menace *grin* But of course we'll have to see how Spike works this nugget of info into being something he can use - Spike was nothing if not an opportunist right?

Anyways, I got to say this chapter was great! You have nothing to be nervous about, I mean you've already said this was a darker 'verse than the original Buffy'verse due to things that have happened and of course the kindred influence, so I found nothing out of place here. And of course your Xander is staying true to who he has become according to your other stories in this 'verse, plus the fact that he was ruthless for justice in canon too, well his version of it anyway.

Looking forward to the next update,

keep penning,

Marns

pobody's Nerfect
trimma chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
AH! This is more like it. Back to your usual best. I liked the fat that Giles didn't know anything, it kept an edge to the story where you felt as though it was all hanging in the balance.

nice work

Later

Trimma
spacemonkey1129 chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
GREAT CHAPPIE! Did Alex let the word primordal slip or was that a purposely done kind of slip?I can't wait for the confrontation "tween Giles &Alex! Idid like the way that Giles put Buffy in her place after sounding so glib about !

I like the "Zeppo" series as much if not more than the "Immortal spacemonkey" story! I"ve been reading fanfic for about a decade & I think that you are one of the best writers that I have run across in a LONG time!

MORE PLEASE!
windchaser73 chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Well, thanks a lot! After finishing "Immortal Spacemonkey", which, I would recommend to anyone here who hasn't read it, I checked your profile for more of your stories. So, now along with trying to aquire all the seasons of Stargate SG1 and Atlantis, I now have to track down this series that I had barely heard of! Did I say the 'Zeppo stories are great? They are. Keep up the good work!
Dracowar chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
I believe that Giles is the most understanding of the group not to freak out at Xander. Remember He was a watcher so he must know of the Neutral or Harmless Demons out there.