Reviews for Being a Parent
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Great story. I always knew that Sam and Daniel fit together a LOT better than Sam and Jack.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Nice fic - ended too early though.
rachelj chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wow. I loved this story. Any chance of a sequel sometime in the future?
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Awesome story. Though I don't think Jack would really act like that in the show but for the purposes of the story...
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
wow very intense toward the end, very well done, I enjoyed it
LL chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Wow, this is a good one. Please continue the story
Call Me Sarah chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Great story!
Col.SamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Aww, such a cute story :) I thought the bracelets were very interesting.

You should think about doing a sequel!
Chas54 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I like it, though I thought it should have been a little longer. I hope you continue, too write S/D stories. Their aren't that many, out there and is there a sequel?
Simallyher chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Still loved it, it's great. I dont see Jack getting that angry, but then I suppose he would. Daniel is a great portrayal of his character, loyal, unselfish, loving. Sam's a little off, but I think it's because we don't see her maternal side enough.

Keep writing...sequel? DEFINITELY :)
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Great story. :) I like Jack, but I don't think he and Sam necessarily need to be together. So I just pretended you were using Kurt Russell's jack instead of RDA's and was still able to enjoy it.
Tina chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Please, please, please a sequel!I like your idea about the bracelet!
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Much better. I do enjoy Sam/Daniel. So much more sensible than S/J could ever be.
stargazzr8-28 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I have to admit I am mostly a S/J shipper but I really liked how this story played out, does a sequel sound good?
starjems88 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007