Reviews for Respect is Earned
Sharkisha the 3rd chapter 13 . 6/8
I found that comic online so that I could read it. It was amazing! They really do read like old friends.
Sharkisha the 3rd chapter 5 . 6/8
Loved the reference to the Doctor Destiny episode with the Batman getting a triple joke.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 25 . 3/14
Great story! I had never heard of Ace before, I want to learn more about her.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 15 . 3/14
This was a fun chapter, but kind of weird, because I'm so used to people wearing flannels all the time. I wear them myself on occasion. It makes me remember that prone can be weird about clothes at times, and Vermont has a thing about flannels.
nicetwin123 chapter 19 . 10/14/2017
While I was rereading your story, I started to notice just how many clues you left on who the main villain of the story was. Well done.
nicetwin123 chapter 25 . 10/13/2017
Reading this story was incredible. I really think you portrayed the characters well, and stuck to the source material perfectly. The plot was interesting, and I found myself really wanting to know what happens next. I really enjoy your writing style, as it is engaging and never once left me bored. I look forwards to reading more of your works.
Lola chapter 25 . 10/1/2017
I really like this fic. It made me glad to see that the two could become friends.
Tala White 14 chapter 25 . 9/21/2017
Great job. Even though half of the story felt like crack (and Wally cannot get drunk by normal means), I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/17/2017
This was a great story!
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 6 . 7/24/2017
:3 Awww... Wally brings out the soft side in people.
Jackson chapter 7 . 7/12/2017
Wally is not a founding memeber of the justice league the founding flash of it was his mentor Barry Allen he simply picked up the mantel of flash but is not a founding memeber of it and the story is good to.
Meow chapter 14 . 7/9/2017
I'M A LUMBERJACK AND I'M OKAY
Iris-Starling chapter 25 . 7/7/2017
I don't know if I have ever read a story that was so thrilling and engaging! I understand that this story was written over a decade ago, but that doesn't make it any less interesting. I loved how the story ended but if I had to pick a couple of favorite parts, it would be Lois at Bruce's party, and Bruce finding out about Wally's origin/backstory. Overall, this story gave me a warm feeling and I would reread it in a heartbeat!
PurpleNightwing chapter 22 . 4/29/2017
Well I did not see that coming
Ben10multiOmniverse chapter 1 . 3/26/2017