Reviews for Respect is Earned
Jrock07 chapter 25 . 2/26
i really enjoyed this story. the characters were perfectly written and the story line and comedy was amazing!
Drakonflight chapter 22 . 2/20
. . . . you do realize Kory is AT LEAST five years older than Tim in canon? Probably more . . .
Drakonflight chapter 21 . 2/20
Is Freak Show related to the Danny Phantom villain by any chance? Also, you seem to have your Robins confused. Starfire and Tim were never anything approaching a couple. The Robin from the Teen Titans show (which I believe you're basing these Titans off of) was actually Dick, before he took up the mantle of Nightwing. There's one episode where Starfire goes into the future and meets a Robin goes by Nightwing which proves it. Plus, Dick, Kory, Raven, Victor, and Gar were all senior Titans in the comics canon. (Also, look up some of Dick's old Nightwing outfits, they're almost as rich as the Short Pants. Poor Dick, getting stuck with the costume designs he did. ;D)
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 7 . 2/18
Bahahaha! You almost made me burst out laughing in class with 'GAH! Book it! Its Bruce!' That would have been bad. . . but soooo worth it! xD

-TheOne
hguy13 chapter 25 . 1/29
Loved it
annea101 chapter 11 . 1/19
omr another villian defeated by forensicssfred
annea101 chapter 6 . 1/19
death by mac and cheese omr i think im gonna die from the hiliraty
annea101 chapter 5 . 1/19
id love to be a fly on the wall if grodd ever figured out he was playing flash
BowStringPrincess chapter 25 . 1/19
that was a great story! although i do have one piece of criticism…. flash can't get drunk because of his metabolism. But other than that it was an AWESOME story!
Black-Angel-001 chapter 8 . 1/6
Hi! Great story so far! And I realize this was posted and finished waaaaay back when but if you would allow me the indulgence of this please?

I myself am a forensic technician and if I may I would like to ikpart more wisdom in regards to luminol and bleach. This is not a flame, nor am I saying you are inaccurate but maybe just for future reference. Luminol does react with certain types of bleaches yes; those chemicals will give the blue glow that indicates hemoglobin and can throw off an investigator. However, its been discovered only oxygen based bleach can remove any hope of luminol reacting to hemoglobin (that being which the chemical is supposed to react to) and therefore you loose dna evidence as well.

Like I said, not a flame and maybe a moot point now but also maybe something to be used in the future. :) happy writing!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 5 . 1/1
I love the idea of the Flash beating his enemies via online chess! XD
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
All villains play with Flash online. Why don't they ever try to recruit him?
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Best hiding of identity ever.
thedwo chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
This story was really good. Several stories talk about JLU Flash's foolishness is an act to cover up the issues he had as a child, so it's great to see him and Bats bonding.
ReaderShannon chapter 25 . 9/1/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this story! Haha, and I'm so glad I found it AFTER you finished because I don't think I could have survived the cliffhangers like the other readers! I think you have a terrific sense of bringing the characters to life. I look forward to seeing more epic works by you!