Reviews for Gravestones
You're story made me smile and laugh even though it was so sad.
Sat3nCat chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
cute story i liked it...but kinda sad :'(
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was absolutely amazing, you did an excellent job (making me cry that is) Brings tears to my eyes every time I read it. The last sentence always gets to me :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Love this. Thank you for writing it :)
Kokuryuha chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
this, while amusing is incredible sad and touching, i teared up a bit :( and of course hiei would be the last to go xD and he didnt go down with out a fight i see lol this was really creative, while its short its pretty profound, im going to share this with everyone i know...not a long list...but thats ok, its quality not quantity that counts

but seriously good job on this, i was highly impressed (not that my opinion amounts for much lol xD
violinlover4ever chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Nicely written, wouldn't have expected Hiei
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This... Just this. It funny, brilliant, and heartbreaking all rolled into one. Also, kudos on the surprise as to who wrote it; I never would have suspected it was Hiei from the beginning (then again, I'm easily surprised... .). I especially loved Keiko's, and that ending was just amazing. Wonderful job! x)
varon chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Love this. It is difficult to decide whether to laugh or cry, such a very Hiei-fic. The last part about Kurama was so heartwarming, in a Hiei sort of way.
Torn chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Sadly humorous.

I'm truly torn between sobbing and giggling.

Damn you.
EygptianFireFly chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was good! I liked it. Would have been better if they each added a note... or not.
j.d.y chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
it kinda makes me want to cry.
VampireApple chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Wow. That makes me sad reading it. I could totally see Hiei doing that though.
HanakoAnimeaddict chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Sad to see them die, but the comments are so true.
thirteen-yellow-roses chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
aw wow that was pretty good, definately different
superdog chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
you know... I hate it when stories make me bawl like a baby...

( ps that means its AWESOME!)