Reviews for Of Giving and Taking
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Very nice parallelism here with Fai and Kurogane! :D Great job!
Kelpie the Thundergod chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
waah! this was so good and sad the same time, it killed me!

thank you for this...
Luinuial chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Beautiful. I think you captured Fai very well, which I think is pretty hard to do. He's one of the most complex characters ever.
angelofplottwists chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
You. You have just proven my theory that SOMEWHERE in this desperate abyss of horrible fanfiction there is a well-written, well-characterized Kurogane-and-Fai fic. That does not involve nightmares. And gives a well-thought-out look on motivations. Because of you, I am continuing my search for good fanfiction. THANK YOU.

Also, I really love Fai when he's angry. I think this is the first time I've seen it working.

MUCH love,

AOPT
papayann chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
That was EXCELLENT. You wrote them so, so well. Very good characterization :)

-Ume
yo chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I love the way how you wrote serious! Fai. I can tell it's VERY difficult to write. and so I guess I don't need to say that's it's VERY well written story
seabroth chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Even halfway through the first line, I knew I loved this story. _

Before I forget - Where do you read it? (Unless you read it in the original language, of course). I download it at... , so...yeah. XD They're on chapter 149 right now. Poor, poor Fye! But the relationship between him and Kurogane has changed because of it... but it still makes me sad.

Uwah... You're so good... In the non-perverted way. Unless, of course...

Anyways, this is amazing! Don't be upset if you think you've got Fye wrong, or Kurogane wrong, or anything different, it's MUCH better than some of the stuff I've read. Much better. You are elite! A beautiful painting of words spill out and cover my screen, dying to be touched and read as you continue to bring joy to your fans. Be happy! (This is why everyone always thinks I'm on something at school)
Itzika chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
(PLEASE tell me you didn't get your name from the Latin word 'insidiae, -arum, F. (pl.) plot, treachery.) Anyway... GREAT story! I absolutely LOVE it! Please keep writing! There can never be enough Kuro/Fai!