Reviews for My Life, My World
Twin2 chapter 14 . 11/11/2011
Update the next chapter soon please!
Ellen Carrington chapter 14 . 9/23/2010
Update soon please :((((( I'm dying just waiting!
Scp chapter 14 . 5/20/2010
NJ chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
This is a great fic, DON'T GIVE UP! :) x
dallasaurus chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This story...is not bad :)
Anonymous Santa chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
I LOVE IT! Holy shizzless...write more, man! :D

Love this story, and this chapter...makes me so excited to see Lily make James be her friend again...and kick the damn girl Marley's ass! Well...if she turns out to be a good person...then...well I guess it's okay...but if she turns out to be a slutty, bysh monster, then Lily should slap her! Like, the next chapter, Marley starts insulting Lily and stuff, then she slaps her! Woot! I'd love that! Then Lily would be like "James how could you go out with a bitch like her?" and then James would be all, "Well at least she isn't as much of a bitch like you!" Or something. Then, Lils tells him she just wants to be friends...next day James dumps the girl. Lily and James get close again...dun dun dun, they date again - end of story! Well..that's my opinion. Hoping to see more xD! Love this man.

-Jussie
Jasper winked chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
I really, really like this story! The plot you created is mysterious and well-written. I hope the next chapter you write has strong-Lily in it. And are you going to add more of Voldemort/the Death Eaters/Snape into this? Just wondering. :) Cause it would be cool to have Lily run into Snape. Please update soon though! I can't wait! :D
lifeisbeautiful chapter 12 . 1/13/2010
good story-can't wait to see what happens next
Autumn Pearl chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
Hey there,

The plot is typical, I guess, but the story is very interesting. The emotion you express in your writing style makes us experience everything with Lily and that's awesome. I can't wait for more Lily and James interaction. By the way, the scene in Diagon Alley made me really feel for Lily. Good job~
Scp chapter 12 . 1/8/2010
Hahaha reminds me of the song kesha - blah blah.. I feel this is the extreme goal.. :)
vanillabean18 chapter 12 . 1/8/2010
This shall be interesting. Lily has a Plan.
sarlovesoccer chapter 12 . 1/8/2010
Yay!I can't stand it when Lily is depressed.
Anonymous Santa chapter 12 . 1/8/2010
w00t! I wanna so see this! I wonder what James'll say? Omg! I mean, I imagine Lily saying, "Dude, you freaking gonna forgivie me kay?" AHAHAHHA XD! IT WOULD BE AWESOME XD! I wanna freaking see James's reaction if that happened! He'd be like,"...wtf?" and I would be like, "LOL"! ahahahaha! er...ahem...yeah...so...anyway...this is pure gold! you gotta continue! If you don't I'll die! I mean...like...not die as in "rolling-over-and-tongue-sticking-out"! I mean like, if you don't update I'll do something stupid! Okay...maybe that's a little...ok fine, that thing would never happen to me. I mean, I wouldn't jump off a building!...hopefully...right...so anyway! GREAT JOB ON THIS CHAPTER! YOUR AN AWESOME RIGHTER! update soon mate.

x

luvlots,

~JustinneXD
Tommy chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
This is really good! Please write more! i hope james forgives her!
Scp chapter 11 . 12/28/2009